Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"I fink our fans know top 6 has gone for us". Season written off after 5 games then.

He said that?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was the one bleating about champions league.  What an absolute f***ing chump this guy is.

Has a point like. Only 33 games left this season.

"I fink our fans know top 6 has gone for us". Season written off after 5 games then.

He said that?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was the one bleating about champions league.  What an absolute f***ing chump this guy is.

That's one of his most negative quotes of all time. 5 fucking games in, and he's basically accepting he can't reach this seasons target.

Might as declare we are being unrealistic expecting to avoid relegation. It's all we deserve it we can't put pressure on Pardew really. We look awful in a way that says incompetence. Even the manager supporting Sky pundits have rumbled his terrible results. They managed to point out he'd have been sacked anywhere else.

Interesting quote from Pardew: “I think our fans are realistic – they know the top six is beyond us."

Mentioned Champions League at the start of the season didn't he?

Fifteen days ago or two games ago, if you prefer.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8056672/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-targeting-champions-league-after-keeping-his-stars

He's such a wanker.

Doesn't  thank the fans but thanks the players for playing in a difficult atmosphere?

I heard nothing but support all game.

What a surprise.  The cunt turning it around as if it's some great example of showing mettle through adversity.  There is not one appropriate adjective in the English language to describe Pardew, so I am going to have to come up with my own.  The Cuntemptible One