Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Was just reading another set of quotes from him about how he changed the game with subs to put more "technically proficient" players on the pitch or whatever he said. It's fucking astonishing how consistently he gets away with shit in the sense that he picked the team in the first place :lol:

:lol:  Like he turned up at half time and fixed someone else's fuck up.

EXACTLY! Well put, that's exactly it.

We'll be 11th this time tomorrow and 16th by the end of December.

yep.

can't disagree with that like, look very much like he's shot his load to me and the fluky victories are over with

even as a one time sympathiser, i was saying I couldnt enjoy the winning streak because I knew what was coming- can only see a dismal 18-20 points from the next 24 games.

Will be good to see him squirm again.

Yep, the most I've 'enjoyed' NUFC in recent times was the vitriol aimed at Pardew in a handful of games and the hope that his time was coming to an end. I'd like to think that should we have a sorry run now and a miserable lead in to the end of the year it'll all come back. The man is an absolute cunt.

For him to dismiss Ayoze as a technically 'proficient' player is ridiculous. Why not take Gouffran off in that case? Playing our best striker this season in the #10 role, or in other words out of position. Truly astonishing. But no one realises, or even wants to.

I like how he's learning on the go and now realises that playing with risk is the way to go.The  -2 goal difference and a goal a game is evidence indeed of our new swashbuckling style.

Just watching that video interview with him again and he is genuinely buzzing. The guy was elated with himself after drawing 1-1 away to Burnley. I yearn for those days again where a result like this would have felt like a complete failure and a step back. Desperate.

Yep, the most I've 'enjoyed' NUFC in recent times was the vitriol aimed at Pardew in a handful of games and the hope that his time was coming to an end. I'd like to think that should we have a sorry run now and a miserable lead in to the end of the year it'll all come back. The man is an absolute c***.

I hate to agree but I do. I'm just worried that a long run of defeats won't change anything.

Yep, the most I've 'enjoyed' NUFC in recent times was the vitriol aimed at Pardew in a handful of games and the hope that his time was coming to an end. I'd like to think that should we have a sorry run now and a miserable lead in to the end of the year it'll all come back. The man is an absolute c***.

I hate to agree but I do. I'm just worried that a long run of defeats won't change anything.

aye it's a fucking shitty thing to have to be saying but he's a vile shithouse of a man sadly

Guest firetotheworks

What's literally happens is that there are people that watch the match and think

'ah wey, that was shit, we got a point in the end though'

Then Pardew says 'There's a lesson to be learned there, you've got to play with risk and we've done that'

Then those people think 'yeah, that's what happened, we played with risk'

What's literally happens is that there are people that watch the match and think

'ah wey, that was shit, we got a point in the end though'

Then Pardew says 'There's a lesson to be learned there, you've got to play with risk and we've done that'

Then those people think 'yeah, that's what happened, we played with risk'

:lol: man, this might be true

We aren't going to win a single match before the year ends, feel like Spurs will take us down in the Cup too.

We'll keep winning the odd game here or there, just enough to ensure Pardew remains pressure free and we can have another tedious campaign next season.

No wonder we do well in general against the top sides where the players need no further motivation. While against the lesser sides where the players need that extra boost they are being foooled into believing that 1 point is good enough against lesser teams. We play shit in most games, but against the better sides the players look more motivated at least, and that isn't down to Pardew the coward. This plus that we can't control games and end up looking absolutely clueless against poor sides where only 3 points should matter. We look like a pub team. Fluid like frozen shit.