Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest RJberger

his football is still shit,  park the bus and hit on the counter.

Its when we are asked to attack at home his real colors are shown up.

Couldnt organize a shag in a brothel tbh

Though I hate him, I actually think it's pretty impressive that the players haven't stoved his head in yet. Every time we get a good result like this he must go to town on it behind the scenes as proof that he does know what he's doing.

Though I hate him, I actually think it's pretty impressive that the players haven't stoved his head in yet. Every time we get a good result like this he must go to town on it behind the scenes as proof that he does know what he's doing.

One of the few things he's good at is building good team spirit and morale.

One of the few things he's good at is building good team spirit and morale.

Nah. He's good at taking credit for new/young players enthusiasm and exuberance and then great at deflecting criticism when that wears off and he does nothing to motivate them.

Tbf he didn't take credit when the interviewer asked him about the subs. He said that it wasn't about the subs, it was about the whole team effort. Seemed to leave himself out of any discussion and just spoke about the players. I still don't trust he won't put his foot in it at some point, but I didnt find myself spewing poison having heard the interview on BT.