Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Roger Kint

so if we have near 30  points in the window we will sell sissoko, and try but ultimately fail to replace him, the season will peter out to shit. and the hoards will buy in again in the summer.

You think we will get 10 points(at least 2 wins) from Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Everton and the mackems? We will have near to 24 points at best imo at the start of it with Chelsea and Soton to come in Jan. Will no doubt take the end of the window to get near 30 points the way we are going

so if we have near 30  points in the window we will sell sissoko, and try but ultimately fail to replace him, the season will peter out to shit. and the hoards will buy in again in the summer.

You think we will get 10 points(at least 2 wins) from Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Everton and the mackems? We will have near to 24 points at best imo at the start of it with Chelsea and Soton to come in Jan. Will no doubt take the end of the window to get near 30 points the way we are going

thats why i put ' in the window' ie anytime in January.

Guest Roger Kint

thats why i put ' in the window' ie anytime in January.

Yeah and thats why i said we would need the whole window to get near 30 points

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Andrew • 3 hours ago

He definitely hasn't taken us backwards......

Michael Maximus Moose  Andrew • 3 hours ago

And what Village has you as their Idiot ?

We could just as easily have 30 points by Jan 1st as 24 points to be fair.  Anywhere from 20 to 38 would be my guess though :)

There's no need for that, obviously whoring out Sissoko.

He does sound like a fucking car salesman he's blatantly listing off his strengths (features and benefits), gets in his age (plenty of years left in this plate) and telling the "big" clubs he's within their price range. Fucking despicable. Oh and he manages to get a Cabaye reference in there too for good measure. Hands are tied, my fuck dick they are, complicit in every way, cunt. Hope someone brings him back a dose of Ebola from the ACON!

He does sound like a f***ing car salesman he's blatantly listing off his strengths (features and benefits), gets in his age (plenty of years left in this plate) and telling the "big" clubs he's within their price range. f***ing despicable. Oh and he manages to get a Cabaye reference in there too for good measure. Hands are tied, my f*** dick they are, complicit in every way, c***. Hope someone brings him back a dose of Ebola from the ACON!

I'm sure we were told he gets a good cut from any transfer fee that we receive.

He does sound like a f***ing car salesman he's blatantly listing off his strengths (features and benefits), gets in his age (plenty of years left in this plate) and telling the "big" clubs he's within their price range. f***ing despicable. Oh and he manages to get a Cabaye reference in there too for good measure. Hands are tied, my f*** dick they are, complicit in every way, c***. Hope someone brings him back a dose of Ebola from the ACON!

I'm sure we were told he gets a good cut from any transfer fee that we receive.

It has been mentioned that's in his contract, which ok, whatever, but don't use it as an excuse for your shit football, plead your hands are tied and pick the greed of your pocket over the success of your business when you know said player won't be replaced. Either that or agree to let them go when someone else is lined up ffs.

Guest Roger Kint

We could just as easily have 30 points by Jan 1st as 24 points to be fair.  Anywhere from 20 to 38 would be my guess though :)

:lol: You think we could have 38 points anytime in January?

Edit: That would be 6 wins out of the 9 games available :lol: