Crystal Palace manager

Mick

There's no need for that, obviously whoring out Sissoko.

He does sound like a f***ing car salesman he's blatantly listing off his strengths (features and benefits), gets in his age (plenty of years left in this plate) and telling the "big" clubs he's within their price range. f***ing despicable. Oh and he manages to get a Cabaye reference in there too for good measure. Hands are tied, my f*** dick they are, complicit in every way, c***. Hope someone brings him back a dose of Ebola from the ACON!

I'm sure we were told he gets a good cut from any transfer fee that we receive.

There is little doubt that Pardew will get a bonus if a player is sold for a profit - its quite common in football and Clough had a similar arrangement but at least with him you knew he wouldn't sell if the player was a key part of the team.

Apparently KK also had this deal - I remember John Anderson cutting off some guy on his phone-in the week before KK resigned in 1997 because the guy asked if KK had got a bonus from the sale of Darren Huckerby although we all trusted KK in that he also wouldn't sell a player unless he had someone else in mind. With Pardew, he doesn't give a stuff and anyone could go for all he cares if he gets a kick-back from it.

Going to get shown up by Mourinho today. Can see Mourinho offering him the handshake before the game is over and him accepting.

He loves Mourinho like. He thinks he's a chip off the same block.

Going to get shown up by Mourinho today. Can see Mourinho offering him the handshake before the game is over and him accepting.

Chelsea got such a superior team that Mourinho won't have to show him up today.

He loves Mourinho like. He thinks he's a chip off the same block.

Which drives me insane. His fucking ego man.

Can see Pardew offering Mourinho a handshake with 2 minutes to go tbh. (when we're 3-0 down or something)