Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Rob Shepherd @iLShep  ·  34s 35 seconds ago

If Pardew leaves Newcastle for Palace then Tony Pulis in frame for Toon

He's a cunt on the wind up

He might well get the job on a temporary basis. I hope not though, because chances are it would become permanent if he did even half well. I think I'd rather have Colo in charge.

Guest firetotheworks

These Palace fans are canny funny like. It'll be funny when they realise, but I don't think I'd wish Pardew on anyone really.

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  1m1 minute ago

Ashley will make Pardew quit or he'll want compensation. He'll not make it easy for him even if he's perfectly happy for him to go #nufc

Whats difference will that make if he quits, he wants out now , so he may as well quit??  Would Pardew be waving a pay off if he quits?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  5m5 minutes ago

Whatever happens from here feels distinctly like Pardew & #nufc is entering end game. More on Chronicle Live shortly.

Yes, the team sit a respectable 9th, won yesterday, 2 pts behind media darlings Swansea and and will in all likelihood beat Burnley at St James's the next day

"end game", indeed. "end game" my hole

Whatever happens from here feels distinctly like Pardew & #nufc is entering end game. More on Chronicle Live shortly.

Yes, the team sit a respectable 9th, won yesterday, 2 pts behind media darlings Swansea and and will in all likelihood beat Burnley at St James's the next day

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:idiot2:

What type of football would Pulis play with the squad right now? Yes he would be better than Pardew but don't think it would be something that most fans could hold with him for long.

The football Palace played under Pulis wasn't bad, certainly nothing like the awful stuff he played at Stoke

Having said that I would not want Pulis, much rather someone like Laudrup or De Boer

What type of football would Pulis play with the squad right now? Yes he would be better than Pardew but don't think it would be something that most fans could hold with him for long.

He was a lot more attacking with palace than anyone thought he would be. He built a long ball team with stoke, but certainly opened up a bit more with palace. I think he's a bit more versatile than most on here will give him credit for.

Hahahahahaha, here comes another Pardew lover that is hurt at the thought of his hero leaving, if Pardew leaves it's reactions like this that make it even sweeter

Guest firetotheworks

He was a lot more attacking with palace than anyone thought he would be. He built a long ball team with stoke, but certainly opened up a bit more with palace. I think he's a bit more versatile than most on here will give him credit for.

Remember, that Palace team played like when he arrived. There's very little to go on to suggest that he'd play expansive football and a massive amount to go on to suggest that he'd play long ball, bruiser, shite like he did as Stoke.