Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

VERY interested to see how the London media treat him when the results start to turn poor.

It's Palace so I don't think they'll care too much tbh. If it's not Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs, no one seems to bat an eyelid. Even West Ham aren't cared about in the media imo.

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they stayed up mind. I know he's a f***ing fraud but their squad is beyond s**** and has 2 wingers who just run and cross. He'll set up more or less the same way he does with us and try and hoof/cross the way to survival. Long term it'll go to s*** and he'll get sacked/relegated but for this season at least with the state of the league they might stay up.

Jedinak and Bolasie going in January is a huge blow imo to their chances of survival

Alan Pardew arriving in December is a bigger blow.

Hammer blow! Like Thor but bigger. :lol:

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they stayed up mind. I know he's a f***ing fraud but their squad is beyond s**** and has 2 wingers who just run and cross. He'll set up more or less the same way he does with us and try and hoof/cross the way to survival. Long term it'll go to s*** and he'll get sacked/relegated but for this season at least with the state of the league they might stay up.

They'll definitely stay up this year, imo. We're gonna get called assholes for a month during the honeymoon period. But all we have to do is wait.

He'll win at SJP. He'll then strut on the pitch, smile and wave to the stands, as the whole press goes into overdrive calling you names and how he's proved all you wrong. He'll make NUFC fans miserable even when he isn't at the club any longer; so unquenchable is his thirst for your despair.

Already played them at home. Drew 3-3. :lol:

Fans got too excited and caused us to concede in the 6th min of stoppage time VI.

definitely going to get me a glass of some Bowmore 12 year old Enigma Single Malt. (No idea if it's good not a bug fan of whiskey whatsoever, but for this occasion it's going to be glorious)

I MEAN GOD DAMN IT HE'S GONE!

What gets me a little more smiley is the fact that their's a Barcelona fan out there who's day has been made because he's gone. I mean if Barcelona was my main team I'd be happy all the time with how we compete and have some of the best players in the world.

It's like VI is seeing Mila Kunis but he's getting excited because Susan Boyle is dropping her knickers for him.