Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Howeh, this is Ashley. Nothing ridiculous and pathetic is ever definitely bollocks.

Howeh, this is Ashley. Nothing ridiculous and pathetic is ever definitely bollocks.

The only reason he would sack Pardew is to stop us getting relegated, why on earth would he want to put a rookie in charge if we're in danger of going down? It's never going to happen man.

The only reason he would sack Pardew is to stop us getting relegated, why on earth would he want to put a rookie in charge if we're in danger of going down? It's never going to happen man.

Alan Shearer!

The thing is so random and bizarre, it must have come from somewhere. Quite frankly I'm terrified, and yet! I would still have him ahead of Pardew.

Alan Shearer!

With 8 games to go. If he hasn't learned anything from that then he's beyond hope.

Coloccini will have Chucky and Ayoze in straight away. Jonas back in from the wilderness to provide that quality service. We'd be right as rain in no time.  :)

Actually ... is there a chance Colo is pissed at the treatment of Chucky?  :lol:

He's the one that suggested bringing him in right? I'm sure I read that somewhere.