Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey  ·  2m

The fact Alan Pardew won't quit means he is set to be in charge of Newcastle this weekend - Mike Ashley hoping he will resign.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey  ·  1m

Ashley was up for sacking him all last week, but he thought Pardew would quit - very much a stand-off at the moment.

Hope this is true.

HUGELY ENCOURAGING NEWS!!!

I'll take that for now. Looks like he needs to be hounded out, so let's get it done! I don't think he deserves a pay off either he's so bloody awful.

:lol: First time anyone's ever shouted the word encouraging.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey  ·  2m

The fact Alan Pardew won't quit means he is set to be in charge of Newcastle this weekend - Mike Ashley hoping he will resign.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey  ·  1m

Ashley was up for sacking him all last week, but he thought Pardew would quit - very much a stand-off at the moment.

Ashley is such a wanker. I bet he saw the game on Saturday, the post-match interview and thought to himself "they have got to him. He'll jump and save me 500k from my 1.5bn. This is brilliant. He might even cry on Saturday."

If those are true and we're now in a Mexican stand off then it's going to come to a point where he will be sacked rather than resign.  I honestly cannot see Pardew walking no matter how bad the situation gets.

He looked a broken man on Saturday tbf. If we get spanked and he can hold his nerve on Monday, Ashley will pull it on Tues. I hope.

northshieldsmag, what do you think of Vurnon Anita?

When will YOU answer my simple question ?

He's rubbish and like most players at the club now, not good enough. Which isn't themanagers fault. In a few years time the numpties will still be blaming the next manager though . Don't say you weren't told.

Well, Pardew disagrees.

Sat, August 16, 2014

"I've nothing to moan about now in terms of what's happened this summer,"

"We've got a strong squad, perhaps the biggest and best I've ever had in terms of options, so we're in a great position."

"Mike always knew there would be ups and downs for both of us. He stood by me, and this feels like an up time for me. He's armed me again.

"One thing I can always give him is an honesty of where we are and he listens - that's why so many players have entered the building, we needed them. It's that kind of relationship you can only hope for as a Premier League manager and I'm lucky enough to have it. I hope I can repay him this season."

In fact his squad is so fantastic he can afford to freeze out players like Marveaux, Bigirimana, Yanga-Mbiwa and Ben Arfa and play his mates instead.

For what it's worth, I agree that Mike Ashley makes Freddie Shepherd look like Sheikh Mansour.

If it weren't for HBA/MYM fiasco - I would feel bad for Pardew. I maintain the squad is p*ss poor and he has to defend everything. Honestly, the NUFC managerial position isn't as attractive as it should be.

Southampton quite literally sold all their best players without replacing them. They've looked good this season 

What are you replying to this guy's nonsense, for?

northshieldsmag, what do you think of Vurnon Anita?

When will YOU answer my simple question ?

He's rubbish and like most players at the club now, not good enough. Which isn't themanagers fault. In a few years time the numpties will still be blaming the next manager though . Don't say you weren't told.

Well, Pardew disagrees.

Sat, August 16, 2014

"I've nothing to moan about now in terms of what's happened this summer,"

"We've got a strong squad, perhaps the biggest and best I've ever had in terms of options, so we're in a great position."

"Mike always knew there would be ups and downs for both of us. He stood by me, and this feels like an up time for me. He's armed me again.

"One thing I can always give him is an honesty of where we are and he listens - that's why so many players have entered the building, we needed them. It's that kind of relationship you can only hope for as a Premier League manager and I'm lucky enough to have it. I hope I can repay him this season."

In fact his squad is so fantastic he can afford to freeze out players like Marveaux, Bigirimana, Yanga-Mbiwa and Ben Arfa and play his mates instead.

For what it's worth, I agree that Mike Ashley makes Freddie Shepherd look like Sheikh Mansour.

That's part of a bigger problem though isn't it. Being the positive mouthpiece of the club. A clogger manager is a big issue obviously. No hiding fromt hat.

If it weren't for HBA/MYM fiasco - I would feel bad for Pardew. I maintain the squad is p*ss poor and he has to defend everything. Honestly, the NUFC managerial position isn't as attractive as it should be.

Southampton quite literally sold all their best players without replacing them. They've looked good this season 

They don't have Pardew obviously.

But they also signed 5 players for over 8m. Koeman's also had some influence over who they bring in too.

I expect to sack Pardew and finish lower-midtable. But we won't reach our potential as long as Ashley is here. He's the core problem.