Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He's hardly turned the corner ffs :lol: It's desperate still but let's be honest it's going to have to get REALLY desperate for Ashley to even think about getting rid of him, like 5-6 losses in row ffs. You get the impression that even another 3 straight losses in the league this bloke will still be here.

I hate anyone that likes Alan Pardew. I've had to block some good people from my Facebook recently because of this.

If you like Pardew, you're dead to me.

My mother likes him because he seems "like a lovely chap".

We are no longer on speaking terms. I even cancelled her birthday and threw the cake away. Oh, and the dog p*ssed on her shoes.

He should have pissed on her cake.

He's hardly turned the corner ffs :lol: It's desperate still but let's be honest it's going to have to get REALLY desperate for Ashley to even think about getting rid of him, like 5-6 losses in row ffs. You get the impression that even another 3 straight losses in the league this bloke will still be here.

You know it's desperate times when a draw with Hull and scraping past the Palace reserves represents turning a corner. Our squad has obviously been written off as bottom five by everyone now, so Pardew will get a pass unless we get beaten heavily by someone in that group. It's amazing how easily he's played everyone's expectations down from Champions League to survival in just two weeks. So many morons in the world lapping it up.

Pardew was a plodder as a player and he is a plodder as a manager.

His team reflects him.

I've always said this. The guy tries to big up plodders, because it makes him feel better about himself, as he was one. The issues he has with flair players is just his insecurity and jealousy from when he played also bearing light.