Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest thenorthumbrian

Still haven't worked out why he hasn't walked. What kind of top manager in the most famous league in the world is willing to put himself through such indignity, abuse and hate from his own fans?

A spineless man who's due a considerable pay-off.

Pardew must be thinking how much does it take for the FCB to sack me.

Still haven't worked out why he hasn't walked. What kind of top manager in the most famous league in the world is willing to put himself through such indignity, abuse and hate from his own fans?

Didn't Keegan have a clause where if he walked (without reason!) then he owed the fat wanker £2 million?

There's not a court in the land who would say Pardew has no reason to walk. :lol:

Didn't Keegan have a clause where if he walked (without reason!) then he owed the fat wanker £2 million?

There's not a court in the land who would say Pardew has no reason to walk. :lol:

I don't think your own incompetence would be a defence TBH.

Guest Gino14

His real excuses are worse than the ones people make up as hypothetical ones.  He's absolutely lost the plot, that's if he ever had the plot to lose in the first place.

What is this based on?

What is this based on?

I go to work every day and everybody hates me.  Strangers shout abuse at me for hours at a time.  There's a website dedicated to me losing my job and i'm pilloried and harassed by the media on a daily basis.  My boss keeps saying he's going to fire me and then doesn't cos he's secretly enjoying seeing me suffer and once he even made his pisshead old drinking buddy my superior for a laugh.  My entire staff consists of dropouts from the special school and I haven't slept in 3 weeks.

“We focused very much this week on the mental side of the game, responses on the pitch and how you respond to the media, because you won’t leave us alone at the moment."

There's the excuse for Saturday sorted

I don't think they can cope with the Sun's offensive strength, imho.

Raging after hearing his latest interview. Whining about ego criticism and in the same breath bleating on about how principled and stoic he is. The big twat. Cringe every time he says 'this club' as if he gives a shit or has the first clue about us.

Raging after hearing his latest interview. Whining about ego criticism and in the same breath bleating on about how principled and stoic he is. The big t***. Cringe every time he says 'this club' as if he gives a s*** or has the first clue about us.

Where was this? Link?