Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

I quite like how there's no discussion that goes on anymore. It's essentially just a place to come and laugh at someone. It's what it should have been a couple of years ago and for only a short period of time.

I'm sorry.

No you're not. NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT.

Rod Fraser ‏@TheRaw_D 1 min1 minute ago

Excellent source telling me that AP may well resign if #NUFC lose to Swansea. Comp package currently being negotiated

:yao:

http://i.imgur.com/CLxQIwG.gif

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  now

Alan Pardew says that the "media" won't leave #nufc "alone" at the moment. More to follow on http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk

Won't leave them alone. They've banned half the media, the owner tells a journo outside a boozer the managers dead and buried and the team are bottom of the league :lol: Yeah that's right it's a complete non-story. Honestly man this fucker

Guest Gino14

All I can think is that I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm desperate for that to be true, because there's no way we're getting a result against Swansea playing like we are right now.

Assuming Ashleys brief was maintain Premier league status only, then in theory, he`s only 1 win away from his target.

On that basis, sacking might not only seem rather premature, but whole un justifiable (From a financial perspective).

Certainly explains his reticence to bin him up to now

“We focused very much this week on the mental side of the game, responses on the pitch and how you respond to the media, because you won’t leave us alone at the moment."

There's the excuse for Saturday sorted

Guest firetotheworks

We're losing every game boss, what are we working on this week? Responding to the media lads.

Carver: What Alan means to say is "hit it to Willo at the back post"

“We focused very much this week on the mental side of the game, responses on the pitch and how you respond to the media, because you won’t leave us alone at the moment."

I read this out to people at work

Their reaction

:anguish:

Guest reefatoon

What an utter cunt this bloke is. When he does have his meltdown, I really hope it's all caught on camera, will be fantastic watching him snap.

Can just see him him lying in the foetal position on the touchline, whimpering away, while he gets torrents of abuse.

Newcastle United - Media Champions 14/15.

Still haven't worked out why he hasn't walked. What kind of top manager in the most famous league in the world is willing to put himself through such indignity, abuse and hate from his own fans?

A spineless man who's due a considerable pay-off.

Still haven't worked out why he hasn't walked. What kind of top manager in the most famous league in the world is willing to put himself through such indignity, abuse and hate from his own fans?

Didn't Keegan have a clause where if he walked (without reason!) then he owed the fat wanker £2 million?