Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2778474/Alan-Pardew-admits-fears-family-friends-angry-fans-vent-fury-pressure-Newcastle-United-boss.html

'I’ve been out in town and I will continue to do that. It’s important that my resilience is the strongest of anybody.

‘Yeah, I’ve had one or two interactions where fans have made their point and I’ve got no problem with that, that’s part of being a football manager.

‘I’ve also had two or three fans who are wishing me to come through it and I appreciate that as well.’

If i was standing next to him in London (hearing the public audio say "Mind The Gap") i would say that everything will be just fine Alan, and give him a very nice pat on the back...

His family in Surrey no doubt in danger from nuter jawdees peeping through their windows.

This tickled me  :lol: :lol:

The idea of jawdees eating packets of nick nacks and looking through his windows, while he and his family sit fearing for their safety. :lol: :lol:

It's such a cowardly thing to say from Pardew though, and not the least bit surprising either.

I would like proof of this, does his family actually come to newcastle?

undoubtedly no, again I doubt anyone even recognises them.

If they did nobody would know who they were anyway would they, have we ever seen them?

I think I remember 1 picture of him and his wife a couple of years ago but couldn't tell you what she looked like. He needs to be taken to town for that like, it's a fucking ridiculous claim to make.

His family in Surrey no doubt in danger from nuter jawdees peeping through their windows.

This tickled me  :lol: :lol:

The idea of jawdees eating packets of nick nacks and looking through his windows, while he and his family sit fearing for their safety. :lol: :lol:

Recognisable by the 'you just won't leave us alone' banner at the door.

Guest Roger Kint

It's such a cowardly thing to say from Pardew though, and not the least bit surprising either.

Does he not mean the media highlighting things is causing his family upset? Like all the sackpardew.com, protests etc in the papers, SSN and local/national news? I read Garry Monks comments about it saying Sky were disgraceful constantly showing him looking dejected during the Stoke game. Pardew did say it 'goes beyond football media' unless his addled mind has that confused too :lol:

He's gone and he knows it.  His position is completely untenable and the situation is 100% irretrievable.  Just a matter of time now.  The sackpardew.com lads really did a job of cranking up the pressure and bringing things to a head like, round of applause for them.

Does he not mean the media highlighting things is causing his family upset? Like all the sackpardew.com, protests etc in the papers, SSN and local/national news? I read Garry Monks comments about it saying Sky were disgraceful constantly showing him looking dejected during the Stoke game. Pardew did say it 'goes beyond football media' unless his addled mind has that confused too :lol:

He i sgetting well paid for a bad job he is doing....

Guest Roger Kint

He i sgetting well paid for a bad job he is doing....

He is and he will get very well paid for leaving too. Blokes a shameless prick, everything is the fans and the medias fault though

From his wiki:

In 1995, Pardew appeared four times on loan at Tottenham Hotspur in the 1995 UEFA Intertoto Cup. He played in the team who suffered the embarrassment of being involved in Spurs' record defeat in the history of the club, when they lost 8–0 away to German side 1. FC Köln.

:lol:  He does like to break those records does wor Pardle.