Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Gino14

Would love that to be true.

This caught my eye though.  " but even his harshest critics would praise him for the dignity he has shown in the most difficult situation in which a manager can find himself."

Pardew: "I'll go home and polish my manager of the year trophy."

Aye that's dignity alright.  :lol:

this must be it. A nice international break to get a new manager in and then a easy home game to start things off. The timing is perfect. Please do it.

It's what I'm hoping for, but I'm worried the club see it more as two weeks without a league game for the attention on Pardew to lessen a bit.  That's what they normally do.  These breaks always seem to come at the worst time.  I'll happily take that back if we use the break to sack him of course.

True, but going into those tough fixtures with Pardew still in charge is suicidal. they must see this. another month with Pardew in charge and we might already be effectively down.

we just need an embarrassing defeat tomorrow to seal the deal, hopefully.

Guest Gino14

this must be it. A nice international break to get a new manager in and then a easy home game to start things off. The timing is perfect. Please do it.

It's what I'm hoping for, but I'm worried the club see it more as two weeks without a league game for the attention on Pardew to lessen a bit.  That's what they normally do.  These breaks always seem to come at the worst time.  I'll happily take that back if we use the break to sack him of course.

True, but going into those tough fixtures with Pardew still in charge is suicidal. they must see this. another month with Pardew in charge and we might already be effectively down.

we just need an embarrassing defeat tomorrow to seal the deal, hopefully.

At a normal club it'd be a banker that he'd be sacked after Swansea.  You could say the same about the Stoke game though and Cardiff last season.  A normal club would say "Thanks Alan, but it's run its course.  Here's your pay off goodbye."  Newcastle though seem to love just surprising everyone in horrible ways, so I don't expect too much in the way of good practice.  Any other club would be terrified now, looking at those fixtures and know they have to sack the manager.  I don't know what our lot will think.

Hopefully though, hopefully they see sense for once and a decent defeat tomorrow means it's the end of it.  It's completely embarassing now.  Everyone in the media likes to back managers, but even they see it's time now.  The pressure is too much, the man looks broken, but our owner just refuses to put him out of his misery.  It's just really grim.

The thing that pisses me off the most about football Managers is the lack of concern about the state they could leave the club in.

Regardless of how cocksure and confident Pardew is, surely he can see that he might condemn NUFC to years in the lower leagues (and by that I mean the Championship and below) if he sticks around.  Obviously I can understand if he doesn't want to throw £millions away by resigning but have some fucking dignity, speak to Ashley and try to agree a severence package so that the club has a chance of retaining its Premier League status this season.

1 win in 14 games is it? You'd have to be some kind of cunt to carry on bloody-mindedly when it's quite clear you're incapable of pulling the team out of a slump like this.

They all bleat on about how much they love the clubs they manage but it's all transparent, superficial bullshit. We're the poor fuckers who will suffer  most if this run continues and yet we're always the furthest from the thoughts of any of these stubborn bastards.

How's about putting your ego aside for 5 minutes and doing the right thing eh Alan?

I know it's a sentimental way of looking at it but genuinely, if I thought my incompetence in a job was likely to take it down the pan and cost a lot of other people their livelihoods, I'd leave. Maybe i'm just soft.....

It was all a lie as well btw. He said that Northumbria Police advised him not to. Then not long after Northumbria Police released a statement saying that they had said no such thing.

Choosing between the police and Ashley over who's lying. Tough call.

No, he never said 'Northumbria Police advised him not to'. Nevertheless, the journalists asked Northumbria Police whether they were the ones that had advised him and they said they hadn't.

This place is fucking toxic. There clearly isn't enough to damn the club if people still feel the need to twist every little thing.

I know it's a sentimental way of looking at it but genuinely, if I thought my incompetence in a job was likely to take it down the pan and cost a lot of other people their livelihoods, I'd leave. Maybe i'm just soft.....

Well, you're not Gordon Brown, that's for sure!

It was all a lie as well btw. He said that Northumbria Police advised him not to. Then not long after Northumbria Police released a statement saying that they had said no such thing.

No, he never said 'Northumbria Police advised him not to'. Nevertheless, the journalists asked Northumbria Police whether they were the ones that had advised him and they said they hadn't.

This place is f***ing toxic.

Ashley and his cronies never lie...

:rolleyes:

This place is f***ing toxic. There clearly isn't enough to damn the club if people still feel the need to twist every little thing.

:rolleyes: LOL

This place is f***ing toxic. There clearly isn't enough to damn the club if people still feel the need to twist every little thing.

Theyve been full of it since they bought the club  :lol:

Its so bad even Llambias couldn't take it anymore.  :lol:

The journalist was the one who advised him not to go after Ashley claimed that Northumbria Police had threatened his family wasn't it?

Ashley is a disgrace.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking leave then, nee one would be arsed.

Guest firetotheworks

"I get it. I will go home, shine my manager of the year trophy and give myself a bit of confidence." 

His worst comment yet imo. It's as if he thinks he is perfect and we are all wrong. Deluded.

That's the first quote I've seen that makes it look like he's going to turn into Joe Kinnear.

The journalist was the one who advised him not to go after Ashley claimed that Northumbria Police had threatened his family wasn't it?

Ashley is a disgrace.

wat

Theyve been full of it since they bought the club  :lol:

Its so bad even Llambias couldn't take it anymore.  :lol:

I'd say the club have been surprisingly open about their intentions, certainly in regards to cups and investment. They are idotic when it comes to providing the team with an ambitious and capable manager though, so idiotic in fact that they fucked over the one they did bring in. The judge in the court case regarding Keegan only went as far as stating they misled the press/public over the the amount of control Keegan had over transfers (for no apparent gain), nowt more tbf.

Just don't get this constant 'lying' stuff. Same with Pardew but for different reasons, the guy seems to believe in all the guff he spouts. He's just a fucking fraud for the most part.

"I get it. I will go home, shine my manager of the year trophy and give myself a bit of confidence." 

His worst comment yet imo. It's as if he thinks he is perfect and we are all wrong. Deluded.

Adolf Hitler was named Time Magazine's man of the year in 1938 Alan.

Fucking leave then, nee one would be arsed.

http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/shots-fired-gun-shooting-crime-police.jpg

Boom. Headshot. :buck2: