Crystal Palace manager

Mick

David James Graham ‏@DavidJG80 17m17 minutes ago

Daryl Janmaat on Radio Newcastle- "perhaps we should have thought more about tactics and less about fighting." Says a lot. #nufc

So typical of our approach to derbies. Send in all our Geordie lads and fight! :lol:

I harbour very unhealthy feeling towards this cunt. I've never truly felt hate, never wanted someone to die and then Pardew came along. I'll hate him forever, will never forgive him and never forgive those who defend him. There's some sick, disgusting monsters on this planet and he is amongst the worst.

David James Graham ‏@DavidJG80 17m17 minutes ago

Daryl Janmaat on Radio Newcastle- "perhaps we should have thought more about tactics and less about fighting." Says a lot. #nufc

So typical of our approach to derbies. Send in all our Geordie lads and fight! :lol:

The sad thing is... that's exactly what happened. He's an idiot. After 15 minutes it was obvious Poyet and pre-empted Pardew's charge for passion and told his players to hit the deck fast as owt during any tussles to get our lads booked/sent off. 

Literally everything that went poorly in that game was down to Pardew thinking he's clever.  Instead of just using the fact that we have better players and setting them up in a good shape to attack, like a well minded person would have, he instead chose to drag the level of the game down to league two standard.  It was completely in Sunderland's wheel house that match and Pardew actively takes steps to make sure that happens every time.

He keeps trying the same things and he fails every time.  You have to be a special kind of thick to keep doing the same thing every time and expect different results.

Perez

Aarons De Jong Cabella

Sissoko Abeid

Cisse

Aarons De Jong Perez

Sissoko Abeid

Cisse

Cabella De Jong Perez

Sissoko Abeid

Cisse

Aarons  Perez  Cabella

Sissoko Abeid

Only fucking 4 lineups I want to see from attacking point of view for rest of this season.

Guest diddimz

I'd love to know what his job description actually says, because it surely doesn't have anything to do with managing a football team in there

The armstrong sub was a disgrace, knew exactly was pardew was trying to do and everyone including poyet saw it coming.

Bringing on Armstrong was stupid. Also what was the point of bringing Cabella on with 2 mins left.

The difference between us and a team that wins is that when we get into good positions our players all shot at a defender instead of 1 or 2 more intelligent passes. Its also been mentioned before we must be the only team in the world that don`t see a corner as an advantage. I would rather have a throw in, as I know it would create more.

I've never met him.  But I genuinely hate the man.  I have never felt so low supporting NUFC.  I really couldn't give a fuck about the results any more. 

No point even hoping for bad results so he gets the sack.  As we've had shit results for about 2-2 years now :lol:

Our corner delivery & set-up is counterattacking opportunity for the opposition. An incisive outlet ball, and out lack of pace is badly exposed.

Nice to see us concede a late winner. Enough late scores have given Pardoo enough reason to celebrate like an idiot, for selfish reasons. Good to see his arse on the receiving end.

Stage 1 was wanting him sacked but hoping he'd turn it around somehow, this was around 2 years ago around the time we lost to Reading. Stage 2 was wanting us to lose matches so he'd fuck off. This was from January to around a month ago. Now I don't give a fuck. The wins we picked up didn't excite me or anything one bit, I actually cringed at the excitement and buzz that the Man City and Chelsea results caused as days like yesterday are just around the corner. I literally couldn't give a fuck anymore and it is down to this slimy cunt and Mike Ashley. Hope both get riddled with AIDS.

Guest firetotheworks

Agree with the cringe bit as well. It did my head in watching people frig themselves into a frenzy over it and having people say I was wrong, when I knew that it was entirely fleeting and nothing but bad for NUFC.

I don't understand how apathy has been allowed to set in. How the fuck has this utter oxygen thief not been hounded out the city? This shit eating docile fanbase needs to grow a fucking pair and stop living in fairytale land. Alan Pardew is a fucking impostor. If the St James' rabble don't realize this and don't hound him out, then we are doomed. He is even worse than Mike Ashley IMO. This fucking cunt has heaped more embarrassment on us than Ashley ever can manage. I wish I could ever come to within touching distance of him.