Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol: Checked the score in a dream and we were down 8 after 35 minutes. Even in a dream I didn't dare wonder if he'd be fired.

He cant even be sacked in peoples own dreams!!!  :lol: :lol: A new low for Newcastle fans.

:lol: Checked the score in a dream and we were down 8 after 35 minutes. Even in a dream I didn't dare wonder if he'd be fired.

He cant even be sacked in peoples own dreams!!!  :lol: :lol: A new low for Newcastle fans.

:lol: I don't know exactly when he became Freddy Krueger, but here we are.

:lol: I don't know exactly when he became Freddy Krueger, but here we are.

:lol:

If he drops Ayoze I'm going to p*ss myself with laughter

That would be so tragic.

... And tragically predictable. "Ayoze is a good lad, but he don't get the intensity"

M4, When the festive season is over please return to your old Avatar, It never fails to put a smile on my face  :)

The United boss said: “I think he’s a player that was stuck at Monaco behind some unbelievable footballers. All he could do was come on to the pitch and score if he got the chance, and he did that, so he didn’t do too much wrong there.

“We’re fortunate to have him and we think he’s a player who can grow. I like his attitude and he’s hungry. He’s a different type of player to Papiss Cisse.

“I just hope everything falls for him. I have been fairly successful here with strikers and hopefully he will be a success too"

:lol: He's been successful with Ba, who could score blindfolded with his legs taped together - yet still dealt with his situation (in respect to his specific role in the team) in 12/13 poorly. Cisse started brilliantly and continued his Bundesliga form, then turned to absolute shit thanks largely to the manager's influence. Who else is there? Fuck all, really. Ayoze, hasn't turned to shit yet I guess. Best? Shola? Lovenkrands? Carroll? Gouffran? :lol: Aye, successful as fuck during your tenure, that lot. Fuck off, you know-nowt cunt. If you're a striker then you should probably be the most scared about playing in a Pardew team.

:lol: He's been successful with Ba, who could score blindfolded with his legs taped together - yet still dealt with his situation (in respect to his specific role in the team) in 12/13 poorly. Cisse started brilliantly and continued his Bundesliga form, then turned to absolute s*** thanks largely to the manager's influence. Who else is there? f*** all, really. Ayoze, hasn't turned to s*** yet I guess. Best? Shola? Lovenkrands? Carroll? Gouffran? :lol: Aye, successful as f*** during your tenure, that lot. f*** off, you know-nowt c***. If you're a striker then you should probably be the most scared about playing in a Pardew team.

Carroll and remy I guess.

The United boss said: “I think he’s a player that was stuck at Monaco behind some unbelievable footballers. All he could do was come on to the pitch and score if he got the chance, and he did that, so he didn’t do too much wrong there.

“We’re fortunate to have him and we think he’s a player who can grow. I like his attitude and he’s hungry. He’s a different type of player to Papiss Cisse.

“I just hope everything falls for him. I have been fairly successful here with strikers and hopefully he will be a success too"

:anguish:

He started 19 out of his 30 appearances for Monaco last season.

:lol: He's been successful with Ba, who could score blindfolded with his legs taped together - yet still dealt with his situation (in respect to his specific role in the team) in 12/13 poorly. Cisse started brilliantly and continued his Bundesliga form, then turned to absolute s*** thanks largely to the manager's influence. Who else is there? f*** all, really. Ayoze, hasn't turned to s*** yet I guess. Best? Shola? Lovenkrands? Carroll? Gouffran? :lol: Aye, successful as f*** during your tenure, that lot. f*** off, you know-nowt c***. If you're a striker then you should probably be the most scared about playing in a Pardew team.

Carroll and remy I guess.

Carroll played three games for Pardew.