Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Tbh, the second Armstrong took that shot on, I shouted 'NO!' He was never going to beat De Gea from the corner of the penalty area with two or three defenders in the way. It was a good situation for us and you have to take full advantage of those positions when they arise in a game like that. And of course losing the ball like that with a lot of players committed upfield is always going to be dangerous.

Having said that, I don't think Pardew should have mentioned it at all. A 17 year old is still bound to be on a learning curve with decision-making, and we could defended the situation better anyway.

You shouted "No", I then shouted what a c***.

:lol:

:lol: Don't shoot at goal, young striker! He'll soon learn, what's he like?

Armstrong should have looked for the pass, we're very much a tiki taka footballing team that doesn't rely on luck. No sir, not us.

Guest Howaythetoon

Cronky used to be a very good informed poster who now sadly seems to accept any old rubbish. I still respect the man's views though, even if I disgagree and actually can't fahthom half the time.

Guest neesy111

Cronky used to be a very good informed poster who now sadly seems to accept any old rubbish. I still respect the man's views though, even if I disgagree and actually can't fahthom half the time.

True, I still remember you saying Messi was shit.  Swings and roundabouts.

Guest Howaythetoon

True, I still remember you saying Messi was s***.  Swings and roundabouts.

He's not a bad poster these days to be fair to him like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Everyone's wrong some of the time. Unfortunately some people are wrong all of the time.

Namely the cunt in the dugout.

Guest Howaythetoon

Cronky's either a disgrace for standing up for Pardew or for being a massive WUM when our club is being destroyed.

I don't know what's going on with Cronky RE his views, but he's a good bloke, a long time supporter and knows his stuff which is all the more shocking really. I fear he's been duped into believing Pardew is as good as it gets under Ashley and to be honest, it probably is and therefore reasonable for one to try and rationalise things. Not for me though, the man is a cunt and a truly awful manager, easily the worst we've had since I've been supporting, even worse thank JK and Souness.

I don't respect his views at all, he's everything that's wrong with the support these days and the reason I'm forced to watch this bilge week after week. He's ecstatic with it all though, so good for him.

I don't respect his views at all, he's everything that's wrong with the support these days and the reason I'm forced to watch this bilge week after week. He's ecstatic with it all though, so good for him.

Guest Howaythetoon

I doubt he's ecstatic like, I just think he's seriously dumbed down, there are a lot of these types that exist which is the biggest success of Ashley and Co sadly!

Guest Howaythetoon

What gets me is that a lot of fans like Cronky were so against FS and his appointments yet sit by idily while Ashley and co ruin us, often 'supporting' what is going on. This is another thing, I think the story about Ashley saving us financially from Fat Fred's ruin has also played a huge part with many not only believing the narrative but worried sick about another alternative without Ashley and his money 'saving' us! The whole support base is fucked up like.

If you lot care to read the post again, I did say that Pardew was wrong to single Armstrong out. That's on two levels - on him being a young player finding his feet at first team level, and on the part that other players played in conceding the goal. Pardew talks too much, and not always wisely.

But on a different level, I can understand Pardew's frustration, because it was a poor decision in a promising situation. And to have a chance, we needed to keep in the game for much longer.

If you lot care to read the post again, I did say that Pardew was wrong to single Armstrong out. That's on two levels - on him being a young player finding his feet at first team level, and on the part that other players played in conceding the goal. Pardew talks too much, and not always wisely.

But on a different level, I can understand Pardew's frustration, because it was a poor decision in a promising situation. And to have a chance, we needed to keep in the game for much longer.

Pardew's frustration.  :lol:

Same man that selected Armstrong over Cisse.

Tbh, the second Armstrong took that shot on, I shouted 'NO!' He was never going to beat De Gea from the corner of the penalty area with two or three defenders in the way. It was a good situation for us and you have to take full advantage of those positions when they arise in a game like that. And of course losing the ball like that with a lot of players committed upfield is always going to be dangerous.

Having said that, I don't think Pardew should have mentioned it at all. A 17 year old is still bound to be on a learning curve with decision-making, and we could defended the situation better anyway.

Shut up Meg.

Our defense was to blame for all the goals tonight, nothing to do with players actually trying to shoot. May have been ill advised but unfortunately Pardew will currently be drilling into the team that defensive solidity comes from never running up the pitch, never attacking and certainly from never trying to get the ball into the goal.