Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Reckon the no show was two fingers up, trolling both the fans that want him out, and also to Ashley. Ashley for leaving him hung out to dry earlier in the year when he was to cheap to sack him in the hopes of him walking.

We are never lucky enough to have Pardew leave.

Pulis won't come here. If he wouldn't take chariman interference at Palace, he wouldn't stand for it with Ashley. I'd hope whoever comes in, has some fresh ideas and actually tries to play reasonably entertaining, attacking football rather than sucking the life out of all of us.

Guest alijmitchell

Right if it happens, what will be your first drink? What song will you blast in the house? Questions questions

Bag of mdma

:lol:

;D

Someone suggested to me that with Ashley getting more involved with CL potential Rangers, he would be looking to sell up at Newcastle next year. In that case I could see why Pardew would take a lesser job with more security.

Is gonna be Pulis, isn't int? :anguish:

:lol: I don't give a fuck who it is. Not one bit. As long as this guy is gone.

So you're admitting you want Kinnear back?

:lol: If it means this guy is gone? Yes. Sure. Gives a shit.

Pulis won't come here. If he wouldn't take chariman interference at Palace, he wouldn't stand for it with Ashley. I'd hope whoever comes in, has some fresh ideas and actually tries to play reasonably entertaining, attacking football rather than sucking the life out of all of us.

yep, no manager worth his salt will come here to work under Ashley only the desperate ones trying to get back in so hello Alan Curbishly