Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Petition that we pretend he has gone from now on and live in a fantasy land where Klopp is managing us to champions league glory

:lol: Sounds like my FM save. Just act like that's reality now. Howay, Denis Hammerle.

Bet there's no truth in it and Ashley and Pardew are in the boardroom reading this thread having a few beers and a good laugh.

I still think this might be happeneing. Two of the three direct sources haven't replied to texts and one of them in particular ALWAYS replies.

I know he's a mate of yours GM but gawd I hope he's gone.

He'll take Palace down imho.

Bet there's no truth in it and Ashley and Pardew are in the boardroom reading this thread having a few beers and a good laugh.

I still think this might be happeneing. Two of the three direct sources haven't replied to texts and one of them in particular ALWAYS replies.

Tent to agree with you, this has way to many legs

Dan ‏@DanHeslop  32 minutes ago

Just heard from my sister who works at the club that Pardew is away. He did say his goodbyes and apparently Gouffran and Cisse gutted #nufc

Random Twitter guy, but reposting to keep the hope.

Dan ‏@DanHeslop  32 minutes ago

Just heard from my sister who works at the club that Pardew is away. He did say his goodbyes and apparently Gouffran and Cisse gutted #nufc

Random Twitter guy, but reposting to keep the hope.

Gouffran would be.