Crystal Palace manager

Mick

You lucky, lucky bastards.

Is Ashley a fan of Lambert, does anyone know?

I hope he has noticed his happiness to spend buttons in the transfer market and ability to deliver the absolute bare minimum required, and will see that these things make him well qualified for the job.

requires compensation therefore won't happen

You lucky, lucky bastards.

Is Ashley a fan of Lambert, does anyone know?

I hope he has noticed his happiness to spend buttons in the transfer market and ability to deliver the absolute bare minimum required, and will see that these things make him well qualified for the job.

requires compensation therefore won't happen

You're assuming Lerner would have the brains to think of adding something like that to a contract.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/28/3e4951a86cf3d4b2f6c6a38dc2a79b80.jpg

Howay mate stop posting s****.

Good jokes mate really enjoying them

The Rodney santoon banter bus is getting fired up.

I wish it was getting fired on by insurgents

When Thomas is right, he's right :lol:

:lol: :lol:  :lol: Still can't believe that there's a club out there even more stupid than ourselves to want to give this cunt a job in management.

The Pardew pattern is fairly well established tbh. Initial success followed by a sharp decline into oblivion - as long as they bin him after the initial success they'll survive for a year.

We're just the daft cunts who forgot to bin him once phase I had ended.

If I was Pardew I would definitely consider this a good option. Go to somewhere he's liked, negotiate a decent contract then retire before 60. Even he must get sick of working for us at times, although he's lucky to have the job.

Who knows, kind of hard to believe we might ever get a different manager. My brain hurts.