Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi::indi:

I have avoided the forum all day after the Everton result. Was absolutely raging at Martinez resting Barkley and Lukaku.

Imagine how I feel right now ... I have read through every beautiful post in this thread today in the last hour. I must have read every Palace forum there is, such was my thirst for any further shred of possibility.

All culminating in Golfmag apparently confriming now?! I'm truly overwhelmed, and practically in tears.

What a Christmas. What a new year. What a life.

I have avoided the forum all day after the Everton result. Was absolutely raging at Martinez resting Barkley and Lukaku.

Imagine how I feel right now ... I have read through every beautiful post in this thread today in the last hour. I must have read every Palace forum there is, such was my thirst for any further shred of possibility.

All culminating in Golfmag apparently confriming now?! I'm truly overwhelmed, and practically in tears.

:lol: :lol: This is arguably your best post.

Don't do this to yourself man. :lol:

No way he's ever leaving

:lol: