Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Some of the top teams in the trailing 38 matches have scored double goals or conceded less than we've scored. God that's probably wonderful feeling celebrating goals often and not expected to concede.

Got about four hours of sleep tonight. Please don't make this be a drawn out process.

Had realistic dreams Pardew had gone, had to check when I woke up. Woke up with a chub which is understandable

Its is a bit embarrassing really. I cannot see the manager of the likes of Everton or  villa , leaving their club to manager Crystal Palace. yet again the football world will laughing at our club.

If they were as hated by their fans (and knew it), like Pardew clearly does, and a hometown club who you had an affiliation with wanted you, that may be different.

Surely it would be too good to be true to actually get someone in like De Boer? With all this stuff about Ashley and Rangers, he can't possibly be sticking around here long enough to give us a decent manager?

Just got to work! Despite sleeping only for about 3-4 hours i jumped out of bed as if i've won the lottery and was on my way to Bahamas with horny Victoria Secret models.

Might not get so much done over here :lol: :lol: Is this real life? :lol: AAaaaaaaawwww............

Surely it would be too good to be true to actually get someone in like De Boer? With all this stuff about Ashley and Rangers, he can't possibly be sticking around here long enough to give us a decent manager?

You never know. Now that cretin Llambias isn't around, better things are maybe possible.

:D How thick are these Palace fans thinking that he will be a superb option? Do they not realise weve only accumulated 42 points in our last 38 games and were very nearly relegated 2 years ago. Not to mention the horrid cowardly football he plays.