Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Golfmag posts, now it's real.

This could really happen.

Happening as in he wants the job and they want him. Only Ashley can stop it happening.

http://cdn.gifstache.com/2013/4/7/gifstache_4168_1365332676.gif

Looks like you lot have got your wish. Otherwise there'd have been a denial by now. And I can't see there's any point in Ashley trying to force Pardew to stay, against his wishes.

It all depends on who we get now - I suspect it'll be Pulis. Quite a few might well look at what's happened to Pardew, and think, no thanks.

Looks like you lot have got your wish. Otherwise there'd have been a denial by now. And I can't see there's any point in Ashley trying to force Pardew to stay, against his wishes.

It all depends on who we get now - I suspect it'll be Pulis. Quite a few might well look at what's happened to Pardew, and think, no thanks.

You sound disappointed.

You sound disappointed.

I'm worried.

Quite a few managers might look at a bloke who's had international class players bought for him, been forgiven many transgressions and been treated with saintly patience by the owner despite almost relegating his team and think 'no thanks'?

Still 110% convinced at least Pardew is trolling, if not Ashley too.

Sure Pardew is just angling for a better contract and more to make people realize what we would miss if he were to leave. ironic we are doing exactly that and there are so many fans rejoicing at the potential news.

Pulis will cost too much. Surely even the idiots can't back Pardew now, he's tried to jump ship to a team destined for relegation, the atmosphere will be completely toxic if he stays surely

Would be wildly gutted if we missed another chance to get someone decent and just end up with a very mediocre Pulis, albeit a wildly better option than Pardew.

Don't think the atmosphere will be anything other than apathetic like it has been, regardless. He hasn't done anything tbf. A few quotes about how he is flattered but committed to Newcastle and its forgotten.

Pulis will cost too much. Surely even the idiots can't back Pardew now, he's tried to jump ship to a team destined for relegation, the atmosphere will be completely toxic if he stays surely

Would be wildly gutted if we missed another chance to get someone decent and just end up with a very mediocre Pulis, albeit a wildly better option than Pardew.

Don't think the atmosphere will be anything other than apathetic like it has been, regardless. He hasn't done anything tbf. A few quotes about how he is flattered but committed to Newcastle and its forgotten.

I'd be more than content with Pullis. He's miles better than anyone I expect us to appoint.

One thing this club has done to me over the past 5 years is to never trust any hope :( . So I can not and will not beleive until it is offical . I hate what this club has done to me especially when I think back to the night HBA flew into newcastle and the buzz that created

It's all like such a surreal dream - just a month or so on from one of our worst runs of form ever with massive fan protests trying to force him out and another club could be about to pay millions of pounds to actually take him away.

It's almost too good to be true...