Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=11

This was being lined up nearly two weeks ago (Pardew) between the current owners and the perspective owners

Its just up to Ashley to let him leave

Can i ask you who told you. Anyone can report that.

Anyone could I suppose but ask those on here that I told about it on the 23rd and Christmas Eve

PalaceFC is spot on,he sent me a message on xmas eve sayimg the wheels were in motion with Pardew.

:frantic:

Could that go some way to explaining the week where we lost to Spurs and the mackems - that the players knew this was going down?

Quotes from Frank de Boer in April

“Spurs have let Ajax know they will eventually talk to me at the end of the season,” he said. “I’m going to listen and talk. Then I’ll make my feelings known. After the last league game [against NEC on May 3] I’ll think about it. I’ll talk to them and listen to what they have to say.

"I would like to add something to a club like Brendan Rodgers did at Liverpool. I see a perspective at Tottenham Hotspur, just as Liverpool and Newcastle United sometimes are, they are sleeping giants.

f*** it's not even January yet. I shouldnt be getting hopes up like this yet

Ashley appointing de Boer? Can't see it.

Ashley will probably not know who he is. 

Quotes from Frank de Boer in April

“Spurs have let Ajax know they will eventually talk to me at the end of the season,” he said. “I’m going to listen and talk. Then I’ll make my feelings known. After the last league game [against NEC on May 3] I’ll think about it. I’ll talk to them and listen to what they have to say.

"I would like to add something to a club like Brendan Rodgers did at Liverpool. I see a perspective at Tottenham Hotspur, just as Liverpool and Newcastle United sometimes are, they are sleeping giants.

f*** it's not even January yet. I shouldnt be getting hopes up like this yet

Ashley appointing de Boer? Can't see it.

Ashley will probably not know who he is. 

From the 90s? check

Cockney wanker? fail

Newcastle assistant John Carver, who did the post-match conference:

"Alan [Pardew] didn't say why I was doing the press, he just told me to do the press.

Anyone else wondering how this conversation really went?  :lol:

AP: "Do da facking press yew si am oof sharpish"

JC: "Anything for the King"

"We was obviously disappointed not to keep Palace up in the end. Me and John discussed it at full time, but obviously, losing Cabaye back at Newcastle has taken it's toll. I couldn't instil my renowned winning mentality into this team, getting them to play creativity front foot attacking football is hard without that bit of magic. Maths was against us in the end. And we will brush ourselves down, and go again next season in the Championship. "

"We was obviously disappointed not to keep Palace up in the end. Me and John discussed it at full time, but obviously, losing Cabaye back at Newcastle has taken it's toll. I couldn't instil my renowned winning mentality into this team, getting them to play creativity front foot attacking football is hard without that bit of magic. Maths was against us in the end. And we will brush ourselves down, and go again next season in the Championship. "

:lol: might be too early for this.

:lol: might be too early for this.

:lol:

If NUFC support has taught me anything it's that we will probably get relegated and Pardew's palace will stay up at our expense on the last game of the season.