Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Pardew has no doubt been complaining about Ben Arfa affecting the team. Ashley would have let him send Ben Arfa on loan, and essentially lose him for nothing provided things actually improve. Could definitely see that being the case. That guy hates losing money!

At least with Yanga-Mbiwa we will be getting a fee for him at the end of the loan. We've just given Ben Arfa away for nought. If we look awful the next few games, as we already have so far this season, He'll be out.

Ben Arfa out of the club "at any cost" was Pardew's last card, it's the only excuse he had left. Ben Arfa the distraction.

Martin Hardy is a good journo, has to be some credence to it. I think a loss at Saints and he'll really be on the brink going into the Hull match. If Hull were to turn us over we'd be virtually bottom of the table his position would almost be untenable (if it isn't already).

On Sherwood, I don't rate him massively but he'd have new ideas ffs and likes to attack. The team is desperately in need of some new coaching, every man and his dog can see the players look bored to death with Pardew and his "tactics" as well as clueless as to what system they're meant to be playing.

Urgh arguing with some moron that it would cost too much to dump Pardew, Stone, Carver as they are all on 8 year 'huge deals' so we should stick with them

As if those fat wasters are that well paid for doing sod all anyway(and Ashley will have severence deals in place anyay)

Not that i think PArdew will go in two games mind

Did that fat mess Woodman get a 8 year contract as well?

Guest Roger Kint

Urgh arguing with some moron that it would cost too much to dump Pardew, Stone, Carver as they are all on 8 year 'huge deals' so we should stick with them

As if those fat wasters are that well paid for doing sod all anyway(and Ashley will have severence deals in place anyay)

No idea, didnt realise they all did tbh.

"Fat mess" :lol: that one got me

I will believe it when I see it....he will probably have arranged with Bruce that they play out a draw so that he can't be fired...managers old boy network  etc..also, Bruce doesn't want to see a better manager at SJP because it makes his job harder.

Fucking hell. Contrived logic or what?

Bruce would love nothing more than show up at SJP and destroy us, you can be sure of that.

They put us to the sword pretty comfortably last season and they've made some good signings. If we go into this off the back of a defeat at Saints he'll be running his hands together.

i don't believe he'll sack him after 5 league games personally, if the horror runs closer to 10 and the fans are shouting about at him i think he'll act

He will go. The 5th place finish is a distant memory now. We got a number of players in early, who all had much of pre-season to settle in. We've come out looking hapless as we did last season. On top of this he's given up on two decent players that we brought in, and it takes a lot for us to commit to signing players. I can definitely see him being on thin ice.

Those two games are now believed to be crucial to the future of Pardew.

Well let's do our level best to make sure we help tip the c*** out of the club.

This is really the time for the crowd to get involved now. Fortunately we are going to be facing some teams that are perfect for this scenario, in that they are not considered top teams, but they play the kind of football that will dismantle us due to Pardew's impotence. The fans need to crank up the pressure big time.

I believe they will give him the next four league games and make a move during the October international break.

And looking at those fixtures, I think it will be a struggle to pick up more than a couple of points. We lost all of the corresponding fixtures last season.

Guest Roger Kint

i don't believe he'll sack him after 5 league games personally, if the horror runs closer to 10 and the fans are shouting abuse at him i think he'll act

Quite clearly nigh on 30 games though.

In terms of lasting 10 games, we will get battered in games 9 and 10 regardless and cant see us winning the games at Stoke or Swansea either so in the first 10 league games we are down to beating Hull & leicester at home being the best we will possibly get under this fraud.

i don't believe he'll sack him after 5 league games personally, if the horror runs closer to 10 and the fans are shouting about at him i think he'll act

What date would 10 league games take us to (roughly)?

I can't see Ashley waiting until January to take any action. If we're in the bottom 3 at that point, he's either going to have to spend in the hope of keeping us up (again) or risk pulling the trigger on Pardew and potentially being relegated again. Both unwanted scenarios from his position.

If we're bottom after the next few games, I'd be inclined to agree that he may be tempted to can this fraud. As has been said (rightly, imo) Pardew has played his last hand; he has nothing to fall back on now if we don't start improving. He can't hide from anything when he's had his way up until now.

The likelihood of this cunt putting together a team which gobbles up points in the second half of the season is highly unlikely. He stumbled across a winning formula to get us to 5th after building on a half decent, if somewhat fluky, start (He no longer has the players or inclination of setting up an attacking team for a start).

He won't have the luxury of 5 new players in January which were brought forward at special request / need.

Unless we grind and scrape 1-0's out, which I highly doubt, we're done for.