Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I want to believe, i really do. But I cant see the club letting Mbiwa and Ben Arfa go if he's going to get the chop after just 2 games more.

Surely even Ashley would see that a new manager would want as many players as possible to choose from. Doesn't make any sense to me but then again........ Joe Kinnear.

I don't believe it at all, if they were seriously questioning him they wouldn't have sanctioned those 2 obviously horrible decisions yesterday, they would have told him to manage his fucking squad.

more or less my opinion, the 2 loans out enforce the idea the board trust him completely considering in the end the board has the absolute final say on ins and outs, if they really were just 2 games away from sacking pardew then why let those 2 players go? Why listen to the advice of someone you have such doubts on?

Trying not to get too carried away, but he has clearly been looking miserable in the stands and the results speak for themselves 2014 has been the worst year, stats wise in a very long time, unsustainable. I bet Ashley's getting a twitchy arse on our premiership survival.

I hope it's true but it's a bit of a coincidence every Monday's events. Suspect it's an attempt by Ashley's PR people to quell supporter unrest.

By saying he's two games away from the sack? Thats making all of us practically everyone froth at the gash at the mere thought.

I'm not sure whats going on behind the scenes, but Pardew can't keep losing games this season and expect to get away with it.

I hope it's true but it's a bit of a coincidence every Monday's events. Suspect it's an attempt by Ashley's PR people to quell supporter unrest.

Agree. It stinks.

All good until we get lose both games and Ashleys bluff is called.

Good god. If only this was true and we could be rid of the useless two, nae three faced c***.

I will believe it when I see it....he will probably have arranged with Bruce that they play out a draw so that he can't be fired...managers old boy network  etc..also, Bruce doesn't want to see a better manager at SJP because it makes his job harder.

interesting timing of that indi article like, maybe they've backed him with HBA & Mbiwa because he's been insistent they're disruptive influences and once gone the squad will gel or whatever?  besides we can get Mbiwa (or his fee) back and HBA was never signing a new contract anyways so they've not lost a great deal in the grand scheme while giving pardew what he wanted

i'm choosing to believe it personally, perhaps not 2 games but i think their minds they've given pardew a load of new players and expect results to improve

not unreasonably i might add

getting rid of two players that weren't going to be used and saving somewhere in the region of £100,000 a week in wages would prick Ashleys ears no doubt, and I don't think he has any respect for pardew at all, he is just his obedient puppet