Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The word Cockney ruins it, as per. Stop using it you stupid b******s.

Aye regional cuntitude is not necessary

Agree, makes us out to be the stereotype the media come out with. I hate him for being a smarmy cunt, not the region he is from. The media don't get that we have had managers from that there London and players that we don't hate.

Agree, makes us out to be the stereotype the media come out with. I hate him for being a smarmy c***, not the region he is from. The media don't get that we have had managers from that there London and players that we don't hate.

He's not even a cockney. He's from sarf London, innit.

Agree, makes us out to be the stereotype the media come out with. I hate him for being a smarmy c***, not the region he is from. The media don't get that we have had managers from that there London and players that we don't hate.

He's not even a cockney. He's from sarf London, innit.

Wherever, he's from cuntsville as far as I'm concerned, I hated Souness less than this fucked. He'll I hated Kinnear less

fckin wor lass interupting.

pardew doesnt know how to handle skillfull players.  he wants 9 hayden mullins charging around until the ball bounces to his quality striker.  its like watchin a blind man play pin ball.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Just had a thought, is there any way we could get the hopeless flag at the training ground, or even around by the traffic lights at coach lane for the players and staff to see on the way to/from training?

Just had a thought, is there any way we could get the hopeless flag at the training ground, or even around by the traffic lights at coach lane for the players and staff to see on the way to/from training?

Players / staff have probably been given some time off.

But otherwise, you could stand near enough at the gate and they could do very little about it.