Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Won't be watching us while this c*** is still attached to our club. This is a pledge.

Not that anyone will give a s***  :lol:

They will when we all do it, which it looks like more and more people are pledging.

Won't be watching us while this c*** is still attached to our club. This is a pledge.

They will when we all do it, which it looks like more and more people are pledging.

There will always be well over 45,000 in St James.  A couple thousand people not going won't do shit. Thier empty seats will generally be filled by someone else

The Hull game has to be a repeat of the Cardiff game last season,  if he can't get out the dug out, he can't do his job,  when he then makes Carver or Stone come out then they need to get pelters as well, if he won't be sacked we have to make his life so bad that he quits instead.  In fact it needs to start with the away fans at Southampton as well, with a bit of luck the Saints fans will join in :-)

The Hull game has to be a repeat of the Cardiff game last season,  if he can't get out the dug out, he can't do his job,  when he then makes Carver or Stone come out then they need to get pelters as well, if he won't be sacked we have to make his life so bad that he quits instead.  In fact it needs to start with the away fans at Southampton as well, with a bit of luck the Saints fans will join in :-)

aye this, nothing but this

There will always be well over 45,000 in St James.  A couple thousand people not going won't do shit. Thier empty seats will generally be filled by someone else

You are right, but didn't we used to get around 55,000 regularly a few years back? It was down to 49,000 on Saturday and that's a significant drop considering it's the start of the season when everyone is usually looking forward to a fresh start.

Guest firetotheworks

There will always be well over 45,000 in St James.  A couple thousand people not going won't do s***. Thier empty seats will generally be filled by someone else

That's exactly the excuse that a large part of that 45,000 will have for continuing to vindicate it. It's the wrong attitude to have, if you yourself are sick of it then you should do something about it. The idea that if you don't go someone else will is wrong. Completely wrong.

You are right, but didn't we used to get around 55,000 regularly a few years back? It was down to 49,000 on Saturday and that's a significant drop considering it's the start of the season when everyone is usually looking forward to a fresh start.

No, the ground only holds ~52,300.

I think there were some adjustments made for safety reasons during the Shepherd reign which meant losing some seats. Could be wrong though.

aye this, nothing but this

Yup, giving up your seat is primarily just for your own peace of mind and your bank balance, it's not particularly effective as a protest. Vocal and visual protest can have a clear and direct effect as we saw against Cardiff. Just 3 or 4 games of that and I couldn't see many (if any) managers surviving.

I can understand people jacking it in, my attendance has gone down considerably over recent seasons too for various reasons, but it does mean that the demographic that are most inclined to push for change are collectively losing their voice.

In that respect, I really appreciate the efforts Slim et al have put in recently. :clap:

I think there were some adjustments made for safety reasons during the Shepherd reign which meant losing some seats. Could be wrong though.

You are correct, you're wrong.

My biggest gripe with him is his sheer unadulterated arrogance. He's been handed a great little group of players (in the midfield anyway) who are capable of playing some really good football, such is his arrogance though that he won't change his tactics to adapt to their strengths. He could be given Messi, Rodriguez, Hazard and Pirlo and he'd still have Colo smash the ball up to Riviere :dave:

He's got to go.

I sincerely hope Tina Pardew bites his dick off as well.

I honestly don't see the attraction of going anymore whatsoever. The football and tactics are diabolical, seeing that cunt in the dugout is enough to wind you up and the club their own admission aren't interested in winning cups or qualifying for Europe :lol: I mean honestly what is the point? The club is utterly pointless.

You are correct, you're wrong.

:lol: TRon man, where do you get some of this stuff?

Sorry to keep banging on about Mick Lowes but i've just saw this and it reminded me of something he said along the lines of 'yes, you can say they've only spent the Cabaye and Debuchy money but it doesnt tell whole story because the amount of players they've brough in you have to take the wages into consideration'

err..

Window dealings*:

In (9): Ayoze Perez, Jack Colback, Siem De Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Daryl Janmaat, Facundo Ferreyra, Jamaal Lascelles, Karl Darlow.

Out (10): Shola Ameobi, Dan Gosling, Luuk De Jong, Loic Remy, James Tavernier, Romain Amalfitano, Mathieu Debuchy, Sylvain Marveaux, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Hatem Ben Arfa.

:lol:

So far up the hoop of the club man.