Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  43s44 seconds ago

Steve Bruce understood to be keen on the #nufc job.

He always is. Like I said before his brother said nothing but everyone at his work are putting bets on him. My stepdad has just got a text saying he's said his goodbye's to the Hull players today, then again he could be getting sacked.

Don't ruin people's happiness yet stifler

Ok, I'll let this run. Could possibly be my step dad trying to wind me up. If he had so much confidence he would put a bet on and he hasn't.

someone just called him our 3rd best manager behind robson and keegan.

Aye then had the cheek to call people idiots who hounded him out.

Im switching this off, its all fucking idiots.

Steve howey man :lol:  It could start a slippery slope where a new owner comes in and destroys the club. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Been a bit busy this afternoon and now this has gathered pace I'm sort of speechless.  Been begging for this to happen for years and now not sure what to say. :lol:

Feel exactly the same. I can't feel, I'm broken. It's like when Cartman sees the people with arses for faces and he can't laugh because it's too much.

Oh dear ......the Mail reckon pardew left because of a lack of transfer funds and the threat to sell a purple

As if he gives a shit about that :lol:  Threat.. the threat of a nice kickback, aye I bet he was gutted at that idea.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  43s44 seconds ago

Steve Bruce understood to be keen on the #nufc job.

http://p.fod4.com/upload/aff3567c9abaad4b798a350dc1e1b1a3/9UYNrz1VSeuGzx491MXt_Engagement%20Ring%20Jacked.gif