Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I reckon it would be Beardsley if he goes.

Pedro's totally stained his legacy for me with his arse licking of Ashley.

Any manager appointed by Ashley will have to lick his hoop, it's point number 1 on the job description. I'll settle for someone who can set a team up to create some chances and have a go, whoever it is.

We're not even close. Ashley won't sack him until he absolutely must to somehow avoid relegation. And he will take a risk on him too so no chance he'll make an early decision based on current form. He'll leave it late.

Does anyone know the actual details of the potential buyout/payoff should Pardew actually get sacked?

I know he's got (ugh) 6 years left on his contract but surely there must be very favourable clauses in there in case of termination? Ashley's a tight cunt and Pardew's lucky to have a job so surely this contract wasn't ironclad for Pardew.

Offhand people have mentioned things like "surely Ashley'd have to pay a lot of compensation" but is that actually true?

Does anyone know the actual details of the potential buyout/payoff should Pardew actually get sacked?

I know he's got (ugh) 6 years left on his contract but surely there must be very favourable clauses in there in case of termination? Ashley's a tight cunt and Pardew's lucky to have a job so surely this contract wasn't ironclad for Pardew.

Offhand people have mentioned things like "surely Ashley'd have to pay a lot of compensation" but is that actually true?

Nobody knows.

Looking at our upcoming fixtures there's a very good chance we'll be sitting on 3-5 points and out of the cup when QPR come to St James' on the 22nd of November and the rest of 2014 doesn't look promising either. I honestly don't see who we'd be capable of beating :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Had Pardews agent ask what the event is and they will see if he wants to do it.

Cant say pardew out party

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Say it's a chance to put his side of the story across when, in reality, we'll just pelt him with beans.

http://media.giphy.com/media/nZpVWZ7rEDJ8Q/giphy.gif

Just got back from Uni Camp. Worse than fucking Souness. Can fuck off.

As much as I disliked Souness I don't think I genuinely wanted to harm him at any point. Pardew though, I'd be stab him in a dark alley if I knew I could get away with it.

What the f*** is Uni Camp?

fuck do I know. It's like school camp but for university :lol: Thought it might be called that in your language. I'll learn from my mistakes, I promise KI.

Anyways:

Just got back from Uni Camp. Worse than f***ing Souness. Can f*** off.

As much as I disliked Souness I don't think I genuinely wanted to harm him at any point. Pardew though, I'd be stab him in a dark alley if I knew I could get away with it.

:thup: But I do think at some points I wanted to harm Souness as well.