Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Hardy's the one with the Colo connection no?

His lack of say in the transfer market – only Davide Santon, Gabriel Obertan and Rob Elliot were bought on his say-so – has been a continued issue. Ashley has relied on the chief scout Graham Carr, who, significantly, was given an eight-year deal before Pardew and his back-room staff.

Probably for the best he had no say - Obertan and Blobby FFS.

I bet Palace have never had so much publicity as this.  Do we think if it was Alan Irvine getting the Palace job the coverage would be the same?  When they say we expect too much as we have ideas above our station (the palace fans) maybe they should question why their club is receiving more press attention than they probably ever have.

Poor Pards isn't even going to be the biggest bellwhiff at Palace

:lol:

You can slag him, but I love Parish for doing us this momentous favour.

Oh definitely. They'll be two peas in a pod down there.

Until it goes wrong, I better get some more Liquor in to celebrate that too  :lol:

I fear for colo. I bloody love him, but think him taking over would absolutely tarnish his playing achievements for us. He could change a lot, we don't know. But he has certainly always been a big backer of Pardew and his methods. With the same coaching staff I don't see a lot changing other than our current love for Colo turning nasty.

@SimonBird_

#cpfc have triggered Pardew's release clause. #nufc have granted him permission to talk. Pards has gone. Official v soon.

Release clause  :lol:

Surprised Pardew hasn't been bringing that up every time a manager has been sacked in the past