Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Lets not forget that getting shot of Pardew doesn't guarantee things will improve.

I don't think though we will get a bad manager on an eight year contract though.

A period of instability in management and results awaits, and whilst I'm sure we will continue to sign good players we may get a manager willing to use them properly.

I'd expect now 2 to 3 managers over the next 3 years and hopefully continued frustration will see Ashley out of the door!

Guest firetotheworks

Lets not forget that getting shot of Pardew doesn't guarantee things will improve.

It does, because better or worse for now, it means that things are no longer guaranteed to be bad.

Warnock's Talksport interview was really good I thought, he was under absolutely no illusions that he was merely a stop-gap manager and despite the fact he's a big-mouth and a bit of a cock, he comes across as quite genuine.

Absolute mong Newcastle fan came on saying Pardews done a "Sterling" job and never had a fair crack of the whip!

Thank god for Colin Murray who spoke some absolute sense.

Its like people refuse to see the truth.

Oh, the irony of it all. Quite hilarious that Pardew leaves of his own accord, and the FCB will get compensation for the utter fraudster finally leaving. It really only could happen at NUFC.  Regardless of who the next manager is, at least Pardew will be gone, and there will be the hope of proper football being played for the first time in many years. Of course we now need to wait and see who gets sold in January, but for the time being, it is a very, VERY happy end to 2014!

If history is anything to go by, Pardew will keep Palace up this season and will have a decent season next season. It's the season after that they'll have to worry about. It will be interesting to see who Palace buy in January. I wonder if Pardew will try to buy any NUFC players.

Colo...  :lol:

If history is anything to go by, Pardew will keep Palace up this season and will have a decent season next season. It's the season after that they'll have to worry about. It will be interesting to see who Palace buy in January. I wonder if Pardew will try to buy any NUFC players.

Loves Colo doesn't he. Can't be signing our future manager like.

Think I read somewhere last night that Gomis from Swansea is top of their list next month.

Think I read somewhere last night that Gomis from Swansea is top of their list next month.

James Tomkins and Darren Bent as a modern number 10.

Ferguson, Santon, Haidara and Dummett will be priority