Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Any anger towards the analyst is misplaced, he just records the data and reports it like must happen it every club. If clueless coaches rely too much on statistics it's not his fault. Every club needs analysis as long as it's used properly.

FUCK HIM AND EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR

:lol:

Any anger towards the analyst is misplaced, he just records the data and reports it like must happen it every club. If clueless coaches rely too much on statistics it's not his fault. Every club needs analysis as long as it's used properly.

Nah, surely he does more than just record the data, anyone could do that, he must give some kind of evaluation based on that data.

I mean no doubt the piece of shit who interprets it (he who must not be named) has a big say in how its used, but I'm sure this bloke did more than just record raw data and pass it on.

f*** HIM AND EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Insufferable bellend is the perfect description for Woodman like. :lol:

As for Pardew, obviously I want his entire life to completely fall apart and for him to be exposed not only as the shit manager that he is, but the horrific man that he is, but at the same time pretty much all of us said that we'd take things like Palace finishing above us, everyone thinking that we were wrong and Palace beating us under him, so long as he just wasn't here, so que sera sera. I do have a bit of an obsession with hating him that I need to get out of the habit of though.

Insufferable bellend is the perfect description for Woodman like. :lol:

As for Pardew, obviously I want his entire life to completely fall apart and for him to be exposed not only as the shit manager that he is, but the horrific man that he is, but at the same time pretty much all of us said that we'd take things like Palace finishing above us, everyone thinking that we were wrong and Palace beating us under him, so long as he just wasn't here, so que sera sera. I do have a bit of an obsession with hating him that I need to get out of the habit of though.

I can send you daily quotes by PM if your hatred is in any way subsiding. We're here for you, brother.

“I think the formation thing is getting in the way of what we’ve got to do. That’s winning headers, running faster and showing a desire to win the game.”

Guest TruToon94

Palace will do well this season and the next. Then it will all fall apart and whereas we still had the quality to narrowly avoid relegation, I doubt they do with their players.

I'm glad this cunt is gone and I'll be even more glad when it blows apart completely in three years. Still have to deal with the endless propaganda for a wee while longer now though.

Palace will do well this season and the next. Then it will all fall apart and whereas we still had the quality to narrowly avoid relegation, I doubt they do with their players.

I'm glad this cunt is gone and I'll be even more glad when it blows apart completely in three years. Still have to deal with the endless propaganda for a wee while longer now though.

I doubt they'll even do well next season, but I suppose it's all relative. If finishing 15th is doing well for them then Pardew's the man.