Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Don't fall for the Told You To Be Careful What You Wish For brigade, people :)  Doesn't matter how well he does elsewhere (particularly in two games), he was fucking wank here and that's what's important :thup:

** edit

He always has these good first 18 months Unless the club he inherits is in deep shit, so regardless of how he does at Palace it is irrelevant in terms of the fact that he was finished here.

Aye, that :lol:

From the comments on BBC website:

Andy Donley: Newcastle fans will live to regret hounding out Alan Pardew, one of the best English managers around.

:lol: he's gonna be Woy's replacement, isn't he.

I'll definitely regret not finishing midtable, going out of the cups ASAP and losing to Sunderland twice every year.

Absolutely infuriating how we're apparently not allowed to dream of anything other than doing the absolute bare minimum any more.

Andy Donley: Newcastle fans will live to regret hounding out Alan Pardew, one of the best English managers around.

God I hope so. :D

:sweetjesus: I dare not dream.

:lol: Poor England.

Some complement.  Like saying he's one of the most handsome men in the burns unit.

Don't fall for the Told You To Be Careful What You Wish For brigade, people :)  Doesn't matter how well he does elsewhere (particularly in two games), he was fucking wank here and that's what's important :thup:

** edit

He always has these good first 18 months Unless the club he inherits is in deep shit, so regardless of how he does at Palace it is irrelevant in terms of the fact that he was finished here.

Aye, that :lol:

:thup: I don't care if he gets them into the champions league, he was shit for us

:lol: Poor England.

Some complement.  Like saying he's one of the most handsome men in the burns unit.

:lol:

I can see it now...England international CB Mike Williamson

I can see it now...England international CB Mike Williamson

http://i.imgur.com/5q3LJp4.gif