Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Say Palace stay up this season and he keeps them up next season. In my opinion Roy will be on his way out of the England job after the Euro's and this cunt will be in line to get it. A lot of Palace fans will be pissed with his football, excuses and stuff but you know he kept them up so some will give him the benefit of the doubt. Imagine if he got the England job, finally the rest of the world would see what we have been trying to tell them all along.

Since I don't really give a shit about the national team now, it would be fucking hilarious to see the train crash as it happens.

His blight hasn't been allowed time to spread yet. His rot needs weeks to cultivate it's repulsiveness.

Exactly, he's always done "relatively" well when he first arrives at clubs. What Danny Mills said about Pearce, that his impact quickly wears off once the players figure him out can be applied to Pardew. The same will happen at Palce eventually but he may do enough with the new manager syndrome to keep them up this year. Things will eventually go stale with the same old dross.

Phil Neville: "Pardew teams like to attack and have a go at goal"

I wonder what basis Neville has for that assertion.  Two league games with Crystal Palace - from which he probably only saw the MotD highlight package?  I guess the last 4 years count for nothing.

That comparison to other British Premier League managers was so cringe worthy, the list was awful why didn't they do a comparison with all managers?  Probably because it doesn't fit in with their agenda that Pardew is God and lets all laugh at Newcastle at the moment. I do not regret all the Pardewout stuff at all. We'll be a better club without him. Won't take long for him to be found out at Palace.

It'd be nice to see him fail miserably at Palace and i'm sure he will but I really don't give a fuck either way.  I'm just happy he's gone and we don't have to put up with his shite anymore. 

It hit me last night watching the game that I was watching Newcastle United play at St James' Park and Pardew was nothing to do with us.  Suddenly I just felt the clouds lift a little, the relief settling over me like a little taste of freedom.

The key to keeping your blood pressure down is ignore most stuff in the press. The evidence of how bad he was here was there for all to see, we know it, we saw it. It just seems most of the press seemed to miss it.

There's some absolute dogshit that comes out from the likes of Collymore,  Savage, Merson et al. I just ignore it so I don't go bananas :lol:

As with the above comment I'm also just glad he's gone and it doesn't bother me too much what happens now. Be funny to see him fuck up though obviously.

Phil Neville: "Pardew teams like to attack and have a go at goal"

I wonder what basis Neville has for that assertion.  Two league games with Crystal Palace - from which he probably only saw the MotD highlight package?  I guess the last 4 years count for nothing.

He probably gets it from Pardew saying it.

It's one of the reasons Pardew still has credit outside of our fans and pundits, he spouts so much shit the uninformed media believe it and repeat it. He was able to distract them from our terrible run at the time by saying things like "it's just a few games" and "some fans have never liked me"

I don't care that he's doing well for them, good luck to them, enjoy it while it lasts. His time here was well beyond what it should have been, he should have left at least 2 years ago and that's all I need to know. He's had his limelight once, fucked it up and ended up dropping down the leagues. Inexplicably we gave him a second bite of the cherry, it won't be long before he's sinking again and becomes irrelevant.

He's irrelevant to Newcastle United now and that's all that matters!