Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Eagles boss Alan Pardew talking to Sky Sports: "The team did so well against Arsenal but I felt the changes were necessary. The captain Jedinak has been knocking on the door and his leadership, experience and guidance is vital.

"Glenn Murray coming in? When you have two wide players who can penetrate like we have, you need an experienced finisher in there. It was a tough choice between him and Dwight Gayle, but Murray's experience just edged it for me today.

"The agenda for West Ham is to get back to winning ways. It is the same for us. We are both chasing the win. I don't think either of us will settle for a draw."

Cuntfeatures is absolutely desperate for West Ham to come at them so he can play counter-attack, because god knows his sides can't break down a side that sits in front of him :lol:

West ham have to win this

Aye.  The lower down the league palace are, the more likely the excuse that the players were not good enough, pardle has free reign in the transfer market, hastening theirs and parlde's demise.

I'd be uncomfortable with Pardle being out of work again until we have sorted our own manager situation out 100%. I couldn't face having him back.

Guest antz1uk

Palace have a better defence than us which allows them to be a bit cavalier.  That's the reason they'll finish above us.

Gateshead have a better defence than us

Guest firetotheworks

Even in their honeymoon period, their fans are still starting to ask the same questions. I'll be surprised if he's there long enough for them to hate him as much as we all do.