Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Ashley and Charnley will be absolutely ecstatic that they've gone above us btw. I'd imagine the prospect of it was a big factor in deciding to give Carver the job until summer.

"That'll learn 'em."

Guest ToonArmy91

Can we just drop this thread already! Some fans just clearly can't let Pardew go and it's embarrassing almost like an obsession, we slag him off and can't stop talking about how "sh**" he was..yes he was a shit manager but the fact is he's just got a team 10 points below us playing better than us and winning! All we do is slag him off but clearly the guy isn't a bad manager and we just have high expectations. Let's just move on and hope next year is a better year..Up the Toon!

Can we just drop this thread already! Some fans just clearly can't let Pardew go and it's embarrassing almost like an obsession, we slag him off and can't stop talking about how "sh**" he was..yes he was a s*** manager but the fact is he's just got a team 10 points below us playing better than us and winning! All we do is slag him off but clearly the guy isn't a bad manager and we just have high expectations. Let's just move on and hope next year is a better year..Up the Toon!

:lol:

God. I wonder where this one's from.

40 points from his final 38 games. Blamed the fans moreso than himself. High expectations indeed to want better than that.

Not to mention he lost more than he won, I really don't care what he does at Palace it will never change the fact that he was awful here.

God. I wonder where this one's from.

40 points from his final 38 games. Blamed the fans moreso than himself. High expectations indeed to want better than that.

Not to mention he lost more than he won, I really don't care what he does at Palace it will never change the fact that he was awful here.

Guest firetotheworks

I wish I didn't want to think about it, and I haven't really talked about it because while he's in his honeymoon period I do just want to ignore him, but rest assured, when it goes to shit (and it will - not that that needs to be put in brackets and pointed out to any of you) I'll be on it, vindicated, smug, laughing, triumphant, bitter still, yet sweetly relieved despite all, because he is the king of all cunts, forever. And I will always hate him.

Guest ToonArmy91

It's very sad how obsessed with Pardew we are! About all there is to talk about these days seeing as our footballs shit, we're loosing and our team is in the hands of......John Carver

What's sadder is a Palace fan signing up to a Newcastle forum and pretending to be a Newcastle fan. Fuck off and take some more moody black and white Instagram photos of yourself. :thup:

What's sadder is a Palace fan signing up to a Newcastle forum and pretending to be a Newcastle fan. f*** off and take some more moody black and white Instagram photos of yourself. :thup:

Guest neesy111

What's sadder is a Palace fan signing up to a Newcastle forum and pretending to be a Newcastle fan. Fuck off and take some more moody black and white Instagram photos of yourself. :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

I do think our drop in the second half of the season might be a systemic issue that Pardew (and obviously Carver) didn't have the ability to turn around.

It's symptomatic of the whole club imo.

Edit:  cheers beren