Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Look at this c***:

Just read the whole convo.

He's basically saying we wanted Pardew out, and deserve to be struggling because of it. We should also be grateful Pardew stayed as long as he did, otherwise we would be in trouble.

God help some people man.

Look at this c***:

He's basically saying we wanted Pardew out, and deserve to be struggling because of it. We should also be grateful Pardew stayed as long as he did, otherwise we would be in trouble.

Someone really should screenshot that and tweet it back to him when it all inevitably goes balls up for them.

Look at this c***:

Is col jackson actionnufc anyone from here?? I like his shirt!

That can't be the real Mark Bright, surely?

Can't wait to ram it down these cunts throats when he inevitably fails again. I pray he gets the England job so he gets enough rope to hang himself.

The amount of people at work telling me we should have kept him. For fucks sake.

Someone even had the audacity to tell me this morning that Pardew is so good, Crystal Palace would be 4th if he'd been there since the start of the season.

I particularly enjoyed Mark Bright's casual xenophobia against people with a Geordie accent when pulled up on spelling mistakes. Considering he looks like a retarded seal under the influence of some strong stimulants when he speaks I found that especially rich

Guest firetotheworks

Did I see somewhere that Pards said they played like Brazil on Saturday? Admittedly I didn't see the game but all four goals just came from long hoofs!

Maybe he meant the Brazil that played against Germany.

Still so happy he's not here anymore. He's disgusting.

Someone will bid for and sign Bolasie in the summer, and the whole thing will start to fall apart.

Absolutely nailed on.

Still so happy he's not here anymore. He's disgusting.

Someone will bid for and sign Bolasie in the summer, and the whole thing will start to fall apart.

Absolutely nailed on.

Not sure what the intentions are for Palace prospective new owners are. But I suspect genuine growth is an aim. If they do sell they would replace him. They're far from a one man team too.

I particularly enjoyed Mark Bright's casual xenophobia against people with a Geordie accent when pulled up on spelling mistakes. Considering he looks like a retarded seal under the influence of some strong stimulants when he speaks I found that especially rich

That would have been me pulling him up. Cunt of the highest order.