Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Would be doing better than McCunt at this stage, especially with the extra £50m of players.

If only the false 9 brigaders hadn't hounded him out ey?

I see that one still stings.  :lol: It's alright TCD football out hipstered the lot of you.

Would be doing better than McCunt at this stage, especially with the extra £50m of players.

I see that one still stings.  :lol: It's alright TCD football out hipstered the lot of you.

Stings more to see what I thought were good lads like you bringing up that cunt Pardew as some sort of saviour figure.

Stings more to see what I thought were good lads like you bringing up that cunt Pardew as some sort of saviour figure.

Fuck no. Not my intention. Pardew is and always will be a cunt, doesn't mean I can't say I honestly think he'd be doing better than this. It might be hard to take, but doesn't make it less true.

Pardew isn't the answer, neither is this guy.

Fuck no. Not my intention. Pardew is and always will be a cunt, doesn't mean I can't say I honestly think he'd be doing better than this. It might be hard to take, but doesn't make it less true.

:thup:

Stings more to see what I thought were good lads like you bringing up that c*** Pardew as some sort of saviour figure.

f*** no. Not my intention. Pardew is and always will be a c***, doesn't mean I can't say I honestly think he'd be doing better than this. It might be hard to take, but doesn't make it less true.

This. As much as I hate the slimey c***, I just can't see him doing as badly as Carver & McClown have.

As bad as it was under Pardew, it's unbelievably got a whole lot worse. Well done Ashley, well done.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly. It's getting on my tits tbh. My only intention is for Ashley to leave and the more he fails with these shit managerial appointments and the more we kick up a fuss the better. We knew it would come to this with McLaren, I just think most of us thought there would be a honeymoon period.

Seems like a pathetic attempt at point scoring to suggest Pardew would be doing better than McClaren.  Define better?  A few more points?  Perhaps.  Not that it would be that hard :lol:  But we'd still be utter dross, scraping around the bottom of the league, watching a different, but still absolutely dire brand of football, with no hope of anything better and no long term plan or structure.

It's the sort of thing bell ends that get on The Sunday Supplement or Adrian Durham would say "Right.  You clueless, deluded Geordies.  You hounded out Pardew, who is a great manager.  You blamed it all on him and now McClaren isn't doing any better.  You owe Pardew an apology. You're a complete and utter embarrassment.  Call us now.  Calls charged at £5 per minute and you never get through."

Guest Roger Kint

Stings more to see what I thought were good lads like you bringing up that c*** Pardew as some sort of saviour figure.

f*** no. Not my intention. Pardew is and always will be a c***, doesn't mean I can't say I honestly think he'd be doing better than this. It might be hard to take, but doesn't make it less true.

This. As much as I hate the slimey c***, I just can't see him doing as badly as Carver & McClown have.

As bad as it was under Pardew, it's unbelievably got a whole lot worse. Well done Ashley, well done.

Despite results during Jan-Oct 2014 being proof that things werent any better then?

Edit: Not to mention the Stevenage and Brighton cup games on a par with last nights shite(well almost)

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew went on losing streaks as long as this. And more than one in a season as well.

Wasn't our start only last season almost as bad, if not as bad, with easier games? [emoji38]

4 points from first 7 games including getting dicked off City & Southampton plus an awful Stoke performance. No win til game 8 at home to Leicester.

Draws were Hull, Villa, Palace & Swansea so much eaiser run

Shit results under a new manager with new staff trying to play better Football and the hope that they can at some point make it work.

Or

Shit results under a insufferable cunt who plays disgusting hoofball, has been here for years and has proven again and again he can't change.

Can't believe the nerve of people championing pardew due to our current predicament.

I still don't have the level of frustration and anger as I did under that horrible man. mcClaren might bomb, but it will never be as terrible as it was under that joker.

[emoji38]

Just [emoji38]

He's right like. Playing like we have been this season, plenty of possession miles away from the final third is both shit and pointless

Not completely pointless though.

Last year we were hoofing the ball to our forwards (who don't challenge for long balls, and couldn't win them anyway) and giving possession straight back to the other team. The sooner you turnover the ball, and the longer the ball is in the possession of the opponent, the more they attack and are likely to score a goal.

So I agree that we haven't been able to effectively use possession football to win games, but to say that the changes we've made are pointless is incorrect.

"Play football" is an annoying phrase. I like attacking football. Not the CM passing to his Centrbacks all the time crap.

I said "trying" to play better Football.  Obviously right now its not working, but at least theirs a hope that its a work in progress that can improve.  Pardews hoofball was the finished article, it was working in Pardews mind, despite the fact it was soul destroying, pointless and completely sickening to watch.

[emoji38]

Just [emoji38]

He's right like. Playing like we have been this season, plenty of possession miles away from the final third is both shit and pointless

Not completely pointless though.

Last year we were hoofing the ball to our forwards (who don't challenge for long balls, and couldn't win them anyway) and giving possession straight back to the other team. The sooner you turnover the ball, and the longer the ball is in the possession of the opponent, the more they attack and are likely to score a goal.

So I agree that we haven't been able to effectively use possession football to win games, but to say that the changes we've made are pointless is incorrect.

Disagree. Now, we are giving the ball away less often but in far more dangerous areas when we do give it away hence we're getting absolutely fucked on the counter attack. It is better than hoofing it up to Perez in terms of aesthetics but it's about as effective

The goals we're conceding are coming from long balls and not being able to handle them at all. West Ham's first, Watford's first and second, last night.

Edit: usually pissing about dealing with long balls, I should say. I'm happy to pass it out from the back from goal kicks but they shouldn't be playing it out in situations like that, we're in the position where we need to get rid.

Styles of play are only means to an end. We are still conceding. And some how looking more toothless than last season too.

There's nothing positive about Anita passing it to Chancel compared to Willo launching it to Cisse if the end result is the same. We have more of the ball but only marginally less likely to concede and less likely to score. There's nothing positive about that.

"Playing football" has come to encompass meaningless passing aka defending with possession. Which is great at 1-0 or 2-0 up. Okay sometimes at 0-0 and  generally crap when behind. We do it all the time. Lose it in stupid positions.

I like attacking football. In terms of playing style - traditionally we are like SAF Man U with a soft underbelly. I guess similar to Spurs. Not this sideways guff in our own half.

Football is absolutely not just about the end result.  I mean we watch Football, not just look at a final score.

Of course if two systems are equally ineffective then its never going to be good to watch.  However again the positivity comes from the fact that the intention is their to try to play good Football which could actually end up with something decent to watch and decent results if things click.  That's far better than watching disgusting rubbish that your manager has no intention of ever even trying to improve.