Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

People on here really need to get out more.

My world while I'm at work is essentially the internet, so I class that as going out by not being on N-O.

Weirdly, when I saw it on MOTD it looked like they maybe should have won it, hitting the bar and the post.

That's how much the vast majority of other fans saw of NUFC's games when he was in charge, and apparently we were wrong about him being a shitcunt and he actually played entertaining football and performed as well as could be expected.

I thought they were excellent against Spurs from what I saw.  Deserved to win.  Exciting times for them.

Guest firetotheworks

Anah, it's just the chances that they had were pretty non-NUFC under Pardew. Mainly because they were chances at all.

Their fans are already questioning the things that he does. It'll be interesting when they don't have the 'but we're top half/but we're fifth' to fall back on and can witness the uncensored majesty of his shitcuntery.

The first signs of the virus has been spotted. We understand the formerly thought to be benign strains of PardacuntaplagueC said to be lying dormant around East Croydenh have awakened and taken out a local McDonalds...First responders say it is on its way to Selhurst Park..And early signs are that Zaha may have been infected...More as we get it.