Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We've waited patiently for if but this does feel like where the wheels come off and he's incapable of pulling round. He'll start to blame everyone but himself, alienate players and start going defensive as he'll be too scared to open up and look for the win. He'll start cracking on the touch line and his mask will fall clean off his face for everyone to see.

This time though it won't be those nasty cockney hating Geordie bastards who'll see through him, no it'll be his own which heralded his return like a family member coming back from the dead. Well you'll wish you burnt him to a fucking crisp by the time he's done with you.

It's coming.

We've waited patiently for if but this does feel like where the wheels come off and he's incapable of pulling round. He'll start to blame everyone but himself, alienate players and start going defensive as he'll be too scared to open up and look for the win. He'll start cracking on the touch line and his mask will fall clean off his face for everyone to see.

This time though it won't be those nasty cockney hating Geordie bastards who'll see through him, no it'll be his own which heralded his return like a family member coming back from the dead. Well you'll wish you burnt him to a fucking crisp by the time he's done with you.

It's coming.

:D

This time though it won't be those nasty cockney hating Geordie b******s who'll see through him, no it'll be his own which heralded his return like a family member coming back from the dead. Well you'll wish you burnt him to a f***ing crisp by the time he's done with you.

It's coming.

:sweetjesus: :pedro:

Palace fans are getting twitchy on 5Live...

What are they saying ?

That recent performances and tactics have been concerning.

http://i.imgur.com/mzMKdp3.gif

It's almost as if we weren't just making it up that he's just a jammy cunt but shit at coaching and management and that his front foot football doesn't exist

What are they saying ?

It's almost as if we weren't just making it up that he's just a jammy cunt but shit at coaching and management and that his front foot football doesn't exist

:lol: We've been screaming it for fucking years and the response has been :yao: . I'll cherish every moment of his downfall.

Whenever I talk about football at work, everyone keeps saying to me, "I bet you want Pardew back" and that's annoying the f*** out of me (though what's more annoying is one of my workmates is also a NUFC fan and he was always pro-Pardew and he still thinks Pardew shouldn't have left).

It will be a glorious day when this c*** fails at Palace.

Your workmate wants a drone-strike in the face.

He's a good lad, unfortunately he's one of those fans who constantly complains about the team but then when something like SackPardew.com comes along, he's all "Pardew is doing a good job". Grrr.

What are they saying ?

It's almost as if we weren't just making it up that he's just a jammy c*** but s*** at coaching and management and that his front foot football doesn't exist

[emoji38] We've been screaming it for f***ing years and the response has been :yao: . I'll cherish every moment of his downfall.

Imagine when they hit Christmas and then really start losing games :-) and Pardew won't know how to sort it, cue all sorts of horrific decisions

What are they saying ?

It's almost as if we weren't just making it up that he's just a jammy c*** but s*** at coaching and management and that his front foot football doesn't exist

[emoji38] We've been screaming it for f***ing years and the response has been :yao: . I'll cherish every moment of his downfall.

Imagine when they hit Christmas and then really start losing games :-) and Pardew won't know how to sort it, cue all sorts of horrific decisions

God. The idea that he'd have his post Christmas meltdown in London. Lord have Mercy.

It may soon be time for the Pardew boom bust cycle.

Starts off charming and like a breath of fresh air

Gets some great results

Finishes high up in the league

Begins to reveal his true colours

Starts implementing deep rooted abuse which starts killing the club from the inside

Sells all the best players

Starts breaking all kinds of negative records

Makes the fans suffer on a weekly basis but is defended resolutely by the pundits and media despite all facts and evidence, which builds resentment

Finally it ends with a violent reaction from the fans when they wake from their daze and he does a runner or gets sacked with reputation inexplicably still in tact.

It's coming.

[emoji38] Aye exactly, it's unravelling for him as it always does. He's galvanised the club to begin with and racked up more wins than you'd expect, but it'll fall down like a house of cards. He's shite, and it's great that the media and Palace fans either don't know that yet, or do know that but thought it might be an indefinite reason  to have a pop at Newcastle fans about. They'll look like idiots very soon.

What are they saying ?

With a bit of luck he'll go to his chairman and demand new signings; Colback for some good old English grit in the middle and Colo to add some much needed experience at the back.

Guest firetotheworks

What are they saying ?

With a bit of luck he'll go to his chairman and demand new signings; Colback for some good old English grit in the middle and Colo to add some much needed experience at the back.

Aw good lawd.

1 goal from open play in 6 games, apparently.

None of their 5 strikers have scored a goal.

Front.

Foot.

Football.

His fantastic tactics have just given Leicester their first clean sheet of the season in a game decided by an error by a big man at the back.

It's starting to look oh so familiar.