Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Delusions and arrogance are what people say about every set of supporters who don't have successful teams. Such a crap insult.

Croydon has a population larger than Leicester & Newcastle Upon Tyne. There's no major FC in the surrounding boroughs either - so it's also the local club of a town like Bromley. Always had a very decent academy. It's nee Wigan.

Delusions and arrogance are what people say about every set of supporters who don't have successful teams. Such a crap insult.

Croydon has a population larger than Leicester & Newcastle Upon Tyne. There's no major FC in the surrounding boroughs either - so it's also the local club of a town like Bromley. Always had a very decent academy. It's nee Wigan.

I guess you should be used to it.

I'm an adopted south Londoner myself so I'm also going to defend the area. For example, I've been racially abused in Newcastle, but never in Croydon...yet I much prefer the city of Newcastle to Croydon, mainly for the personalities and warmth of the people.

Don't let the actions of a few give you a false impression of an entire area.

I used to go to Selhurst Park quite a bit, and have found over the years that a lot of their fans share the same self-depreciating, gallows humour that's emanated from years of failure.

Wigan have actually won a trophy in their fucking history. Palace are as tinpot as is physically possible to be without being Reading Football Club.

Also, Croydon does not have a larger population than Newcastle. The Borough of Croydon has a larger population that the city of Newcastle, but that is a nonsensical comparison. The Tyneside area is over twice as big as the Borough, and the city of Newcastle is twice as big as the town of Croydon.

Technically no, but comparing the Borough of Croydon with the City of Newcastle is nonsensical. In fact it reeks of somebody who has limited knowledge of Newcastle. Obviously if you're talking about Newcastle United's catchment area, you're going to include all of Tyneside and not just the city.

Wigan have actually won a trophy in their f***ing history. Palace are as tinpot as is physically possible to be without being Reading Football Club.

Also, Croydon does not have a larger population than Newcastle. The Borough of Croydon has a larger population that the city of Newcastle, but that is a nonsensical comparison. The Tyneside area is over twice as big as the Borough, and the city of Newcastle is twice as big as the town of Croydon.

Aston Villa have won the European Cup, are they a bigger club than Arsenal? Are they a bigger club than us? Are all of the 20 something English teams that have won a trophy since we last one bigger, better and more successful than our own? The cup logic doesn't work. The club produces a good amount of talent relative to its success.

I said Croydon has a larger population than NUT specifically for a reason. I didn't insinuate CP catchment area is bigger than ours. Merely, it's a club that has a good catchment area. The biggest club in 3 populous London boroughs.

Wigan have actually won a trophy in their f***ing history. Palace are as tinpot as is physically possible to be without being Reading Football Club.

Aston Villa have won the European Cup, are they a bigger club than Arsenal? Are they a bigger club than us? Are all of the 20 something English teams that have won a trophy since we last one bigger, better and more successful than our own? The cup logic doesn't work. The club produces a good amount of talent relative to its success.

I said Croydon has a larger population than NUT specifically for a reason. I didn't insinuate CP catchment area is bigger than ours. Merely, it's a club that has a good catchment area. The biggest club in 3 populous London boroughs.

Tbf to Nut he's only a population of 1.

Fucking bring back bimpy.

:lol: give me strength if that ever happens.