Gillingham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 26/08/14 - Post Match reactions from page 10

Disco

How the fuck is Pardew going to explain this performance? We have created absolutely nowt against a shite lower league team. Shocking

He'll know no fucker has actually seen it happen though. He'll bullshit his way through it like he always does, safe in the knowledge the gullible bastards will believe every word he says.

How the fuck is Pardew going to explain this performance? We have created absolutely nowt against a shite lower league team. Shocking

He'll know no fucker has actually seen it happen though. He'll bullshit his way through it like he always does, safe in the knowledge the gullible bastards will believe every word he says.

We was professional and although we was tired from Saturday it was a good performance with a lot of fret, from Gabby in particular - he's really knuckled down and forced himself back into the team thanks to my work. Now we must play a difficult Crystal Palace team who are one of the most organised in the league in what will be a tough game infront of our home crowd.

How the f*** is Pardew going to explain this performance? We have created absolutely nowt against a s**** lower league team. Shocking

The King doesn't need to explain himself to no one man. Hes the King, he don't give a shit what we think.

How the f*** is Pardew going to explain this performance? We have created absolutely nowt against a s**** lower league team. Shocking

"We was triffic" etc.

We showed a lot of fret in the first half and made it count, but Gillingham is a good side and a lot of teams will struggle to get anything here this season, they will do well in the league and I wish them the best.

For us it's back to basics, we have to prepare ourselves for Palace. They will be up for the fight and we have to be careful not to underestimate them because they is managerless.

Why am I still listening to this.

Baseball is better on the radio than this.

Just be fucking thankful you're lucky enough to be provided for so you can listen to it. Baseball, man. You crossed a line.

:lol: I swear to God. Baseball.

I've listened to Baseball on the radio before. I enjoyed it  :blush:

He'll know no f***er has actually seen it happen though. He'll bullshit his way through it like he always does, safe in the knowledge the gullible b******s will believe every word he says.

We was professional and although we was tired from Saturday it was a good performance with a lot of fret, from Gabby in particular - he's really knuckled down and forced himself back into the team thanks to my work. Now we must play a difficult Crystal Palace team who are one of the most organised in the league in what will be a tough game infront of our home crowd.

This actually makes me feel sick

Why am I still listening to this.

Baseball is better on the radio than this.

Just be fucking thankful you're lucky enough to be provided for so you can listen to it. Baseball, man. You crossed a line.

:lol: I swear to God. Baseball.

I've listened to Baseball on the radio before. I enjoyed it  :blush:

:lol: It's fantastic on the radio. What I mean...it's not exactly the fastest game in the world. These two make this sound slower than baseball.

Guest Dontooner

He'll know no f***er has actually seen it happen though. He'll bullshit his way through it like he always does, safe in the knowledge the gullible b******s will believe every word he says.

Well the fans are "Thick"

Its like explaining to a bunch of muppets. He gets the job done.