Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

There's a photo in that album where I'm on the ball. I've studied it for a good few minutes now and I can't work out what the hell I'm doing. Looks like I'm about to have my head taken off by one of team C. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Wouldn't mind seeing some of the ones off your camera, actually. Not that I think I took any good ones, I'm just curious how they actually turned out.

Crap (not because of you, the software on it is crap).

Jon's Mum sent me this message to put on the forum:

Thank you so much for the lovely framed picture that arrived today, we will treasure this for ever, please pass on our thanks to everyone else who was involved in all of this, Jon had the most wonderful thoughtful friends Kindest regards love Naomi & Des xxx

Everyone did a good thing last Saturday, seems to have been really well received :thup:

Huge thanks from me on behalf of those that run this place for organising it all as well. Legends.

:thup: Well done everyone, especially LFEE.

I know this is gonna sound ridiculous, but I'm still fucked after this :lol: The knock to my foot I picked up in the warm-up to the final match is still giving me plenty of pain when I run or jog, and I pulled my hammy getting out the car later that day anyway, so I'm totally fucked.

Probably wouldn't have played that final game if we had had even one sub...

I know this is gonna sound ridiculous, but I'm still f***ed after this :lol: The knock to my foot I picked up in the warm-up to the final match is still giving me plenty of pain when I run or jog, and I pulled my hammy getting out the car later that day anyway, so I'm totally f***ed.

You need more meat on those skinny little legs, man.

Jon's Mum sent me this message to put on the forum:

Thank you so much for the lovely framed picture that arrived today, we will treasure this for ever, please pass on our thanks to everyone else who was involved in all of this, Jon had the most wonderful thoughtful friends Kindest regards love Naomi & Des xxx

Everyone did a good thing last Saturday, seems to have been really well received :thup:

Huge thanks from me on behalf of those that run this place for organising it all as well. Legends.

Good stuff, pleased it arrived and they seem to like it. :)

I know this is gonna sound ridiculous, but I'm still f***ed after this :lol: The knock to my foot I picked up in the warm-up to the final match is still giving me plenty of pain when I run or jog, and I pulled my hammy getting out the car later that day anyway, so I'm totally f***ed.

You need more meat on those skinny little legs, man.

:lol: I have never really seen a photo of me in shorts, but I had no idea how thin my legs were. Gonna have to start doing something about that in the gym.