Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

That was quality today everyone. Cheers. f***ing JB's nearly teared the skin off my knee like.

Best team won. Nut is a CB colossus and slim is a brick wall. Neej with a touch of class. Neesy is Neesy.

Disappointed I couldnt stick about but really glad I made the game. I'll be involved in  the next Reds v Blues.

Cheers. Neesy is Neesy. Love that. :lol:

Brank you're the terrier. Well played to all of team B today.

Today was canny like. Cheers to whoever sorted it. In my hungover state I barely remember many or any names but it was good craic none the less. the very left footed lad on our team was a particular threat for us...GROOVY...

That was quality today everyone. Cheers. f***ing JB's nearly teared the skin off my knee like.

Best team won. Nut is a CB colossus and slim is a brick wall. Neej with a touch of class. Neesy is Neesy.

Disappointed I couldnt stick about but really glad I made the game. I'll be involved in  the next Reds v Blues.

:lol: soz bbz xxx

:lol: soz bbz xxx

:lol:

Cheers. Neesy is Neesy. Love that. :lol:

Brank you're the terrier. Well played to all of team B today.

:lol: Aye, Brank had some good movement, was sick of chasing his runs when yous were in possession. :lol: