Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

I don't give a s*** about Pardew. Good luck finding someone who can work with the fat c***.

It's funny how some people have simple minds that you can treat a cancer with band aids.

98.5% of people on this site want Pardew out. Hmm... I doubt it's 98.5% of people who have the simple minds.

That's exactly why they have a simple and easy solution coming from naive minds.

Hello naive minds remember we got already relegated under Ashley ? And appointed joke keener then sacked Chris Huton who wasn't great anyway then appointed Pradew.

Who do you think he will get next who will be happy to work with Ashley and get a decent kitty to spend ?

Let's ask Keegan for a recommendation for next manager shall we ?

FOOLS.

There's a point actually to all that, but, after reading your post:

Hi, Alan!

Bye, Alan!

Pardew can f*** off but we will still get hammered. Why ? Because the man at the top is paying peanuts not money to buy so called players. He may get lucky with one or two but what does he do next ? He sells them for profit and the same cycle repeats. Peanuts, get lucky with one or two, sell for huge profit, repeat.

The club will continue performing poorly no matter who manages us.

Exactly don't bother with a manager at Newcastle as long as Ashley is here.

Pardew can f*** off but we will still get hammered. Why ? Because the man at the top is paying peanuts not money to buy so called players. He may get lucky with one or two but what does he do next ? He sells them for profit and the same cycle repeats. Peanuts, get lucky with one or two, sell for huge profit, repeat.

Sell for profit? Sounds a bit like Southampton. Pity we weren't playing them, we'd murder them.

Who did better during the transfer window Newcastle or Southampton ?

You must be thinking Riviera and Williamson will suddenly become actual footballers under keoman ?

Why bother having a manager at all then? You obviously think he has no influence whatsoever.

Sell for profit? Sounds a bit like Southampton. Pity we weren't playing them, we'd murder them.

You must be thinking Riviera and Williamson will suddenly become actual footballers under keoman ?

Why bother having a manager at all then? You obviously think he has no influence whatsoever.

I honestly have lost hope under Ashley that this club will ever be proud again.

First of all I don't believe Ashley is capable of appointing a good decent manager who is not going to be a puppet. That's why Keegan couldn't last a week. That's why even sheerar didn't want the job again.

2nd of all Ashley will never back his manager with funds and will always sell his best assesses to make a profit without reinvesting it in the club.

I'll be a fool if I think the mediocrity will suddenly disappear with a new puppet manager.

That's why even sheerar didn't want the job again.

Why did he ask for it then? :lol:

Initially you mean ? Because he cares for his beloved club who's name was getting dragged in the mud. He wanted to save it from relegation.

You honestly didn't know this ?

Initially you mean ? Because he cares for his beloved club who's name was getting dragged in the mud. He wanted to save it from relegation.

I meant after we were relegated you complete tool. :lol:

I meant after we were relegated you complete tool. :lol:

Did he ? How come he was the first one to always mouth Ashley ?

Shearer did in fact show interest in the job full time, SLK.

yip, he waited nearly half of the close season for an answer on getting it on a permanent basis

Guest Howaythetoon

Shearer went away following relegation and drew up an action plan to get promoted, consolidate and start to become a Premier League force again. He wanted to get rid of the wasters who went anyway, but wanted Ashley to sanction a £20m spending spree to guarantee promotion. Ashley asked him to do this. And then there was no more contact whatsoever. What a way to treat someone, and not just anyone, fucking Alan Shearer.

Exactly don't bother with a manager at Newcastle as long as Ashley is here.

I honestly have lost hope under Ashley that this club will ever be proud again.

First of all I don't believe Ashley is capable of appointing a good decent manager who is not going to be a puppet. That's why Keegan couldn't last a week. That's why even sheerar didn't want the job again.

2nd of all Ashley will never back his manager with funds and will always sell his best assesses to make a profit without reinvesting it in the club.

I'll be a fool if I think the mediocrity will suddenly disappear with a new puppet manager.

Think you might find you're wrong there, there's a video somewhere with Shearer talking about the fact they agreed transfer targets for the Championship etc but never heard back from Ashley again.