Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/09/14 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Mike

There's 4 or 5 players on that pitch that under a new manager I honestly believe will never and should never kick a ball for us again

Gouffran

Dummet

Williamson

Colback

And that useless f***er a Rivière up front

Some short memories on here. Colback was everywhere against Man City and I seem to remember Willo playing a lot when we finished 5th.

We actually have enough of the ball that there's a decent chance Cisse will score when he comes on.  That's one of our main problems at the moment, the shooting and willingness to shoot is awful.

I'm not forming an opinion of that until I see what Skirge has to say.

fkn crap

It has taken a whole shed load of willpower not to abuse Skirge on twitter like.

Not sure you can reason with a man who :Marley:

Stoke like nearly everyone we play not even having to play well to be in front. Been absolutely an absolutely dire match.

Cisse to come on and either score or go off crocked I reckon in the second half.

Would probably be quite helpful for the cause if Cisse came on and got hurt. Pardew rushing him back to save himself, even though we all know he's not ready. Good narrative.

Good thing is we're getting shots in but doesn't really matter. We don't look dangerous at all in the offensive 3rd and the defence is a total mess. Why our defenders are out of position all the time and especially at the critical stages? Just look take a look at Willo in the 1st goal. He should be marking Crouch not Colo. Who is our defensive coach? Stevie Taylor? Players are just like him...running like headless chickens without any sort of intention!

I'm willing to accept this very very poor performance if it means the sacking of our whole coaching staff! Time to sort it out Mr.Ashley