Swansea City 2-2 Newcastle United - 4/10/14 - Post match reaction from page 31

Mike

Guest Gino14

We keep getting a draw one in every two games, while others get the odd win.  We're starting to get cut adrift at the bottom of the league.

This was the nightmare I was afraid of when we played Hull and Swansea today.  I can't believe it happened both times.

Weekend absolutely ruined. Great we limp on and might even beat Leicester. The when we realize we have already played all the shit sides and are getting humped by sides that can actually play football we will think about a change again, let's hope it's not too late by then because Pardew is here until December now.

Worst possible result, we're stuck with that slimey bastard until Christmas I bet with the fat man gambling we'll turn this around.

Bloody Swansea could have killed it at 2-1, just got too complacent. Cisse who couldn't hit a barn door last year, now scoring for fun. What did we all do in a former life to deserve this torture. :dave:

Guest reefatoon

Positive signs, we didn't lose and cisse is in top form.  Sammy is the replacement for Ben Arfa needed.

Knowing when to stop is the secret.

This last post has blown it for you i'm afraid.

Yep, not knowing when to quit is what makes it all become very tedious.

Guest neesy111

Defence fucking appalling for both, 2 good finishes from Cisse.

Looking good now, not bottom and 5pts from 6 games, E-I-E-I-E-I-O...

5?