Newcastle v Liverpool 1/11/2014 - 12:45 (Live on BT Sports 1)

Guest neesy111

I want Pardew gone despite any positive results we have. The guy has gone too far too many times, we could go on a 10 game winning streak and win the League Cup and I'd still want him gone.

Even if we went on a 10 game win streak it's still all highs and lows with him and I still want him gone. He's a massive problem and he'll never turn me around to get onside with him.

Thanks Stifmeister.

Just to have my Jillionth moan on the subject, Saturday 12.45pm is my least favourite kick off time and Liverpool are one of my most hated teams. :anguish:

8:45pm saturday night kick off with the wife and baby away visiting her mum for the night :thup:

Just to have my Jillionth moan on the subject, Saturday 12.45pm is my least favourite kick off time and Liverpool are one of my most hated teams. :anguish:

8:45pm saturday night kick off with the wife and baby away visiting her mum for the night :thup:

Party at yours, I'm on my way.

Party at yours, I'm on my way.

Great, see you tomorrow :lol:

Guest ToonArmyST

Krul

Janmaat      Taylor      Colo        Dummett

Obertan      Tiote      Colback    Sammy/Aarons

Sissoko

Perez