Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers - 22/11/2014 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think the main reason you wouldn't walk into a pub and loudly proclaim "you're a bunch of sheep" is because you would look like a weirdo, as opposed to being afraid of a hiding.

Yeah, it would be better if you did it in a baa

Tough crowd :lol: :lol: I laughed, anyway.

I was dead proud of that anarl

Anita the latest to be well and truly Pardewed. People will be saying he's shit, lazy and undeserving of a place in no time.

People have been saying that for a while tbh, he was in the side and playing well, then was dropped, then was shit. The same cycle happened with Ben Arfa every 2 month or something.

I don't think he's any worse than Colback in the centre and he's got a much better passing range.

Colback has a first touch and can pass the ball, Raylor can do neither.

Taylor isn't mobile enough to play in centre midfield. Colback can at least run around a bit.

I don't think he's any worse than Colback in the centre and he's got a much better passing range.

Colback has a first touch and can pass the ball, Raylor can do neither.

Except he can. He isn't going to be as tidy (:anguish:) as Colback but he's far more likely to make something happen, in play or otherwise.